••4••

Y/N POV

    I woke up early in the morning because it's my first day in school. My dad transferred me in my new school. So i decided to do my own routine. I run quickly to the bathroom, and after i walk to my closet to wear my uniform.
After few minutes I'm all done, I grabbed bag on the couch and passionately walk down stairs.

"Good morning young miss”the maid said with a smile on her face. I'll just nodd at her..“A..mm young miss you're parents---”before she can say anything I cut her off I know that my parents always busy for work...I Don't even  care...“At work..Well that's not even new to me” I sit on the dinning chair and began to eat...I get up and head to my car..I started the engine and started to drive in front the gate and it's started to open one of our guards great me..“Goodmorning Young Miss..Have a nice day” I just nodd and began to drive to my new school..A few minutes I almost arrived the gate of our school and the guard open it and I parked my car. All the students looking at me.

“Guys look is that the new student she's fucking hot” the guy said. “She's hot it's makes me wet” onther guy said. “Wow she's beautiful i ever seen” i girl said..
I walk to the principal office.

“Hi how can I help you??” the woman said in front of me. “Where is the Principal office??”i ask her..“ This way " while pointing the next door.“ Maybe you are a new student here " she said. And I just nodd at her. “So what is your name miss??” she ask again..“I'm Kim Y/n” i said.. “ I'm Mrs. Kang ” she introduced her self...I just nodd again i always did...I take a step on the room of the principal..

“Oww...Miss Kim the daughter of the powerful man nice to meet you.” the principal great me she know about my dad...“Hi Mrs. Kang I nice to meet you”  i simply answer. “Okey this is your schedule” heading me a paper and I take it ..“Thank you Ma'am can i take my leave now?” I said and she just nodd and smile..I exit on the principal office and find my room...

“You're the new student come with me” the woman said I mean the teacher said and I nodd to her..She enter the room.
“Guys you have a new classmate...Miss come and introduced yourself” I started to entered the room and I look on my classmates wide eyes.“Hi I'm Kim Y/n  take care of me” I said “ Wow she's beautiful i want her” the guy said to his friends. “ But she don't want you” the girl said all of them laugh  “Okay miss sit next to Jeon Jungkook.  Mr. Jungkoook raise your hand” the guy raised his hand he's handsome but i don't even care...I sit next to that guy named Jungkook.

Jungkook POV

    Our teacher arrived and all of the students sit properly. “ Guy's you have a new student....Miss come and introduced yourself” the girl entered the room... She's beautiful and the same time she's hot..“ Hi I'm Kim Y/n” she introduced..

“ Wow she's beautiful I want her” one of our classmate said. I don't think she want to idiot..“But she don't want you” one of our classmate reply. They all laugh except me. “ Okay miss sit next Jungkook. Mr. Jungkoook raise your hand” i raised my..She started to walk beside me..I keep looking at her..
“ Jungkook!!” someone calling my name and look who is it.... It's V Hyung...

“WHAT???!” i ask him.“ Stop looking at her she will melt” he said “V Hyung stop teasing me” i rolled my eyes. he just laugh quietly.

“Your funny Jungkook” he laugh again..“What ever Hyung” i look in front and pretending that im listening.

Finally the Bellrang.

“Okay class dismissed you my go now” She said and go out of our room..

“Jungkook let's find Jin Hyung and Rm  and Suga hyung” V Hyung said. “ Okay but where is Jimin hyung” i ask and someone coming with us it Jimin hyung.

“ Did you miss me jungkook”Jimin Hyung ask me..“No hyung i don't miss. So let's go” they bought nodd..

Y/n POV

Jungkoook keep eyeing on me. The guy at his back call him . They are taking to me. I look infront and listen to the teacher I look at the clock it's 9:30am.

And the Bellrang .

Finally the class is done i get up on my chair and walk out the room and walk to my locker and get my book for the next subject and go to the canteen and buy some food and i walk in the vacant sit and began to eat all girls and boys Walk infront of me. I look a them.

Hi can we talk” the girl said i just nodd.“ We just want to be our Queenka you look different your so beautiful” other girl said.“ We need a Queenka to protect us i the enemy” the girl explain. “Can you be our Queenka” the boy said. “Okay sure”  I answered. And they clap of happiness. They back to there sit.

And someone tap my shoulder..
I look who is it..
It's my Unnie's.

“Y/n you're here” Unnie Minji said with a big smile. “ Because im not there Unnie” i reply Unnie Minji shock her head. Unnie Yeon and Unnie Jenne began to laugh..“So how's your class?”Unnie Jenne ask me. “ It's fine” I answer “ You're the Queenka here”Unnie Yeon ask “Yeahh”“Wow that's nice then”. “Let go to the mall tomorrow” Unnie Yanna said. “Okay tommorow”Unnie Hyunchie reply. “Let's inform Jisoo and the others” Unnie Shenin took her phone and text  the other.
And someone tap our table.. I hate someone raining my day.

*Bang*

The girl standing in front of me with angry emotion on her face.“Oww Yara what's wrong with you”Unnie Minji ask seriously“That girl. I disserve to be queenka not her”Yara said and pointing hand on me. I hate that too...I started to stand in front of her.I give her a death glare. Shock her head.“YOU WISH LOOK OUT TO YOURSELF MAYBE YOU CAN BULLY EVERYONE  HERE BUT NOT ME.  I HATE SOMEONE RAINING MY DAY!!!” I shout to her. She's getting scared.“YOU DON'T NOW ME !! So back off BITCH! ”I shout again.“What did you call me” she ask.“ You didn't heard me BITCH” I repeat it in a sassy tone.“Y/n stop where wasting our time”Unnie Jenne said while holding my arms.“Where not done yet!!!”she shout . I started walk to infront of her with her minions they keep step backwards and finally they full on the floor all students began to laugh. I smirk to them..

I walk to my Unnie's and high five each other  and to back the room.
I heard Yara's shouted“YOU WILL PAY ALL OF THIS!!!”

WELL YOU DON'T WHO I I'M. SO DON'T YOU DARE TO TOUCH MY UNNIE'S OR I'LL MAKE YOUR LIFE SUFFER..” I shout back.

We walk out ...