••9••

Y/n POV

“Y/n get up now it's almost 6:35 you're going to be late” it's sounds familiar.

“Y/n did you here me” Unnie Ara said.

“Okay...Okay I'm up” I rushed on the bathroom and do my morning routine.

~~~~Time Skip~~~~

Unnie!!!Ara!!” I said.

“What did you miss me??” raising her eyebrow.

“I cook you're favorite gopchang stew”she said and smile hugely.

“Wow thank Unnie your the best I love you Unnie”i smile brightly and and hug her.

“Okay now eat that im going the clean the kitchen tell if you're done okay” she said.

“Yes Unnie” I began to eat my food and I drink my water I grabbed my bag and my key.

“Unnie I'm going know bye” I shout.

“Okay be careful at the road” she yell back.

~~~Time Skip~~~

I park my car and started to walk at the hallway. I put my earphone on my left ear so a can hear everything.

I enter the classroom i saw Jungkook staring at me I just ignore him.
I sit on my chair.

“Queenka  you're Unnie's fighting with Yara's group” the boy said.

“Okay im coming” I said in a cold tone.

“Y/n we're coming” Jhope said.

I just look at them and walk at the hallway i saw Yara about to punch my Unnie Jenne in the face but I shout.

“STOP THIS NONSENSE” I shout.

“You you're the reason why Jungkook break up with me I'm going to kill you” she run to me and punch me in the face but I hold her arm and harder. She shout on pain.

“I DON'T CARE IF HE BREAK UP WITH YOU ASSHOLE. THINK WHAT YOU WANT TO THINK TO ME. BUT IT'S NOT MY FAULT DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHO IS IT? LOOK AT THE MIRROR YOU WILL FIND IT” I said in a cold tone. Let her go.

“AND HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL STAY AWAY TO MY UNNIE'S OR ELSE YOU'RE LIFE GOING MISERABLE.” I said in cold tone.

“DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME” I said in a serious tone.

“ANSWER!!” I shout and look at them seriously.

“Y-y-yes”  yara and her minions answer.

“GOOD” I said back to cold tone.

“ALL OF YOU GO BACK TO YOU'RE ROOM” I shout too all of the and went to there room.

I started to walk away with my Unnie's at my side with BTS group.

“Y/n so---”she is about say something but I cut her off.