Im Into Dreaming

I continued to stare at the boy and boy was he a loker. His phone stared to ring and he started talking on the phone.

"Yea...Alright...Im heading there now. Okay..Bye." He said into the phone

His voice was deep and calm. It was intimidating at the same time also. I just wanted to run my hands through his hair and rub up and down his big arms. But i couldnt. I mean look how im dressed. I had my long hair into a bun. It probably had leaves and twigs in it. Also i had on a black button down silk shirt with red shorts and dirty, black converse.

I looked over to the side and found a piece of a mirror. I picked it up and looked at my reflection. I ran my hand along the cover of the mirror to try and wipe some of the mud off before a piece cut my hand.

"Ouch!" I yelped

Stupid girl, I thought. I guess there was tiny shards of glass still on the mirror that ended up cutting me. That's what I get for trying to get dolled up for a boy I don't have a chance with.

The boy turned around quickly in my direction and looked straight into my eyes. Uh-Oh.

He started walking towards me. I swallowed down the taste in my mouth. I was so nervous, oh my god.

"Hi." He said with a small smile and lent me his hand to grab so that I can stand up.

I kindly took it and right when I got up i automatically put my hands to my side and looked down. I've already suffered enough embarassment for today and i don't want to get him dirty.

"What's your name?" He asked, curiously looking at me

I brushed back the loose strands of my hair behind my ear.

"Its..Lea" I said and looked up at him slowly.

"Sorry for looking like this" I laughed weakly "I was running earlier"

He chuckled then added, "I can see" before reaching up to pull the leaves and twigs out that somehow made their way into my hair.

"Thank you." I said "Well..I better get going"

This conversation was heading straight to "Awkward Ville" and I didn't want to be apart of it anymore.

"Wait, your hand is bleeding" He said, staring intensly at my hand with the cut on it.

"Oh..Ya." I said before looking down at the blood forming a loop around my wrist.

"Come on." The boy said before grabbing my non-bleeding wrist and taking me up the stairs to this apartment door.

He unlocked it with a key and opened the door to let me in. I scanned the place. After at least 5 big steps there was a kitchen to the left and the living room to the right. He had granite countertops in the kitchen and 46 inch plasma screen TV in the living room.

"It's not alot but at least I have somewhere to stay, you know?" He says before taking me to the restroom down the hall.

"Actually I dont" I mumbled, low enough for only me to hear.

"Stay right here." he said before walking out and coming back in a few brief seconds later with a first aid kit

"No...really im fine" i said before trying to get up

"No your not." He said looking me in my eyes and runnin my wrist under some cold water.

"Ouch" I hissed under my breath

"Sorry I didn't mean to hurt you. I will try to be more gentle, I promise." Gorgeous boy said before drying off my wrist and bandaging me up

"Thank you so much. What's your name?" I asked

"My name is Jacob." He said with a sly smile

I nodded my head at him and began heading for the door. I should really get going so I can find a bench to sleep on for the night

"Wait..where do you live? I could take you home" Jacob asked, offering me a ride

Dang ..what am I going to tell him. "Oh my mom died and so im living out on the streets without anything because my dad doesnt want me!"

"Err.." I said instead

"Hm?" He asked confused

"Well..you see..about that" I said, playing with my fingers "I technically dont have a home."

"why not?" Jacob asked

I looked up at him with sad eyes. I wanted to tell him everything about me. About my pain that I felt for the 19 years of my life. How i felt when i found out my own father didnt want me. How my father had other kids and all of them knew of me and i didnt even know their names! I wanted to tell him everything...but i couldnt. I dont even know how old he is or what his last name is but yet im standing in his apartment..

"Nevermind." He said looking into my eyes

I nodded my head

"Well..you can stay with me?" He said, more like a question

"I couldnt do that." I said , shaking my head "I dont even know you."

"Sure you can. I dont want you all alone. And i dont care, you can get to know me. Please Lea, i want to help, even if i just met you less then 15 minutes ago. Please?" He asked with puppy eyes

"If i were to say yes, what am i going to do about clothes and things? I dont have ANYTHING." I said sadly

"Anything?" He asked

I nodded my head yes and looked down, feeling sorry for myself

"Well..you can sleep in one of my shirts and tomorrow we can go shopping for you." He said "Hold on let me cancel some plans." Jacob said before going into another room

I walked over to the couch in the living room and sat down, feeling sorry for myself.