I was reading the Psalms with a clench fist, trying to get a scripture to inspire my friends list.

I encountered many great ones, some of them I had really considered making reference to, given my situation, as I flip through... the pages I felt like I was going through the stages. I was hoping to find a conclusion so I can finally release the tension.

Psalms chapter 1. says (blessed is the man) That follows not after the counsel of the ungodly. Suddenly my hands began to loosen up, there was a spark of interest flowing within me.

I began to wonder if this really worth it, then I was reminded what had inspired me to research it.
It was all those words I've been hurt with, like; "you wouldn't amount to anything" since then constantly that was playing in my head, even when I started reading the Bible, but thankfully I had already finished reading the first chapter. I began thinking to myself lord, you alone know what I'm going to encounter in chapter two.

Psalm Chapter two. "Why do the heathen rage, and the laughter of God."
It was the following text that swizzle in my spirit " we can defy God and perish, or surrender to him and be blessed, as I dig deep in the verses I began to realize my rage began to fade away. By then I was much eager to continue reading.

Now chapter three, now what I thought was a research for a scripture to inspire my friends list, turn out to be scriptures to inspire me. I call this one "Graciousness" the reason being, it propelled me to be thankful as I was reassured that I have Devine protection.

Like David in his own distress after he was driven out of his palace by his son Absalom, and in the midst of it made his petition known to God and encourage himself in him as his God. I began to do the same having read that said David triumph over his fears and over his enemies whom he prayed against.

I had felt a tranquility of safety that I'm going to make it over this Passover, but first I had to cross over.

Chapter four, This chapter hit different I was thinking to myself I had it all together, given the information I had gathered previously. The reading began with David crying out to God in repentance and humility while giving the honor of God.
However, it was really verse two that stood out to me and hit me differently, David had asked a really interesting question that really sizzle within my spirit, "just how long will the ungodly keep their way "? He was implying that it's a waste of effort to be wise in their own eyes its better to forget all that they think they knew and be blessed.

The Passover I had to cross over was me passing over all the things I thought I knew only to realize it was all leading towards a better place in faith in God. Now my faith is renewed so I write these things to hopefully inspire you.

Blessed thank you for reading part one (1) king_lyonspoemslyons