Chapter 27 Sunny Summer

I decided to do another little time skip.
Your P.O.V.
After my parents met Connor things have been great. Summer break is just around the corner. This week is the last week of school the teacher put on a movie for the class. Jared had snacks and placed them on the table,"I brought some snacks for you guys." He says Alana smiled,"Thanks Jared." Alana thanked, Jared smiled at her. Each of us took a snack to munch on while watching the movie the teacher put on. We all silently watched the movie together and ate our snacks. After school we all wanted to hang out again. We were all going to do a little road trip together. The bell interrupted the movie that we were in the middle of watching. Everyone around us cheered Jared, Alana, and I picked up our backpacks and headed out of class," I am so glad that summer break is here!" Jared cheered, Alana giggled at his excitement,"I'm excited for our road trip." She implied I nodded in agreement with her,"I'm excited too but I wanna know where we're going." I said," Let's wait for Connor and them out front." I said Jared and Alana agreed we headed outside to the front of the school. ~•~
All of us ended up being at my house packing snacks and a small lunch so we could eat on the road since we didn't know how long it was going to take us. Connor was helping Jared make the sandwiches,"So where are we going?" Evan asked
"Yeah I wanna know where we're going as well." Zoe added
"It's a surprise because we are going to do different things on the road trip." Connor said with a sly full smirk he's definitely up to something I thought. He looked over at me and smiled and then continued to help pack the snacks and drinks. After sometime of packing a little bit we headed off into God knows where. My  parents were taking care of my baby. I've never been gone to do something fun for a while so I'm really nervous to be away from my baby. I sat in the passenger seat while Connor drove. I'm pretty sure he noticed my worried look because he grabbed my hand to comfort me,"Are you thinking about (s/d/n)?" He asked over the music and singing everyone was doing in the back seat. I looked over at him and nodded,"Yeah I am I've just never been away from them. I haven't enjoyed myself in so long so I'm a bit worried about being away." Connor gave me a quick sympathetic look, he quickly gave my hand a kiss,"It's going to be okay I promise just enjoy yourself and be stress free you never know when you'll be able to do this again." He reassured me I nodded,"Your right Con thank you." I looked at him lovingly he turned his attention back on the road and continued driving. ~•~
We finally made our first stop according to Connor. He took us all to the beach,"It's about time we got here my ass hurts from all this sitting." Jared complained I laughed at him and we all ended up getting out of the car and went in search for a spot.
"I found a spot!" Evan called out he set down the towel and we all sat down. The breeze was so nice and chilly it's been forever since I was able to hang out with people I actually liked being with,"We should totally have a bonfire!" Zoe exclaimed 

"Oh yes! That would be a great kick starter for summer break." Jared agreed everyone agreed to the bonfire at night. Connor and I decided to go walk along the ocean hand in hand walking along side each other," Are you enjoying yourself?" Connor asked me I looked over at him with a smile on my face,"Of course this is the best fun I've ever had in such a long time. I'm glad I get to spend it with you." I responded he smiled brightly at me it seemed like he was finally at ease and was genuinely happy.