•7•

Jimin, Jeongguk, and Taehyung

Jimin asked, "How do you think that we can make Yoongi and Hoseok into a couple?"

Both teachers shook their heads, "Is that seriously all you came over here for, you have got to be kidding me." Namjoon said as Jin laughed.

Mean while

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Mean while......

Yoongi sighed to himself looking at how much of a mess he looked. He thought to himself "I look like a mess I'm glad that no one is here to see me like this." He would hate for anyone to see him like this that would be very unusual, Yoongi is usually the only one out of all the teachers that is always calm and collected.

He saw in the hallway the new teacher coming into the room, Mr.Jung!

His brain turned into actual chaos stressing out at the fact that he would see him like this, and he just met him. He'll just have Hoseok thinking to himself, Does this guy know anything about first impressions.

He hid under the table quickly. Thinking that he wouldn't see him, Hoseok went to get a coffee. Hoseok walked out, surprisingly he didn't even see him.  He left and shut the door, and Yoongi exhaled a breath of air that he didn't even know that he was holding in.

"I have a perfect idea!" Jimin said, "What if you guys both are sick for the day, so if you guys are sick then he won't have anyone to talk to

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"I have a perfect idea!" Jimin said, "What if you guys both are sick for the day, so if you guys are sick then he won't have anyone to talk to... Except for Mr.Jung!"

Namjoon nodded, just like the rest of the students, but Jin wasn't completely sure if that would work. Jin added onto what Jimin had said.

"That would probably work, but at the same time I feel like Yoongi is the person that if he didn't know anyone then he just wouldn't talk at all."

"Yes, but we already helped them have a brief introduction to each other I guess you could say." Namjoon said.

"You did?" Jimin asked confused.

Namjoon and Jin nodded, explaining the whole entire situation that had happened.

"Well, since they already have met each other we should probably do something similar to what Jimin was saying earlier." Taehyung said, looking at his watch since he knew he needed to get home earlier than usual for a dentist appointment.

"How about on this Friday, we have a party since it is going to be Yoongi's birthday soon." Jin said looking at Namjoon.

"Hoseok isn't the person to usually go to parties, but if I tell him about it and make him just come he will probably do something." Jin said.

Namjoon though about that for a second thinking of how they could get them to talk to each other.
"We could have a game of truth or dare at the end too." Namjoon said continuing the idea that Jin had.

The bell rang, making them realize it was time for them to actually go home. The only reason they had time to even talk was because there were still sports going on making them have some time before they had to leave.

 The only reason they had time to even talk was because there were still sports going on making them have some time before they had to leave

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Hope World | Sopeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें