•1•

In the morning......
Yoongi had gotten up, and driven to work. He sat all of his stuff down in his desk in his class room for first period.

He walked down the hall to the staff room. He saw Namjoon and Jin already sitting at the main table in the room.

"Hey, Namjoon. Hey, Jin Hyung. Have I missed much going on at this school lately?" Yoongi asked.

Jin shook his head, same with Namjoon. "Not really, the only thing I have heard about is that there is a new dance teacher." Jin said.

Namjoon added on to what Jin had already said, "Well, besides that he is coming to teach his first day here today. He is also really cute! He would be a perfect match for you."

Jin nodded agreeing with the perfect match part.
"Guys, I don't need your help, and I don't need you two and your match making skills either." Yoongi said.

"Either way I should get going to my first period class to teach, bye." Yoongi started to walk off down the hall down to his classroom.

He saw that there were already students that sat down. He looked at the clock and saw that it was time for class.

"Mr

"Mr.Min, do you have a boyfriend? Jungkook asked.

Yoongi rolled his eyes at the question. "That's not something you can ask about your teacher, or at least don't expect an answer from me"

"Have you seen the new teacher for dance Mr.Min?" Jimin asked out of curiosity in filled voice.

Yoongi never understood how he could be friends with Taehyung and Jeongguk, they were so annoying and loud, and somehow Jimin is somehow able to deal with them.

"I mean, I've heard of him but I have no idea what he even looks like though." Yoongi said.

"Mr.Min look ober there he's outside right now!" Everyone ran over to the window, but far enough in the back that Mr.Jung wouldn't see them. At least they thought he couldn't see them.

Yoongi looked over to see a red headed man, walking with bounce in every step as he walked. He looked over and saw him at the window staring at him. He smiled at him.

"Why is his smile so bright? So happy, it's like the sun and it's blinding me." He said dramatically, putting his hands in front of him so he could no longer see the red haired man. All of the student laughed at that.

Though on the inside Yoongi was quite embarrassed that he had caught him staring at him.