One

Megan in m/m

May 2, 2019

Megan
I'm Megan Pete also known as Megan Thee Stallion, Hot Girl Meg, and Tina Snow. I'm 24 years old my birthday is February 15th. I was born and raised in Houston, Texas and I stand at 5'10. The name Stallion came from when I was younger and an older guy told me that I was a Stallion and I was like what that mean and he said that I was pretty for my height so I took the name and ran with it. I started writing and rapping at the age of 14 and I told my mama that I could rap of course she didn't believe me until she saw a viral video of me then she said I couldn't rap until I was 21 cause of the lyrics I was rapping and now here I am.

"Alright Megan lets call it a night," my producer Bianca spoke.

I nodded and took the headphones off I walked out of the booth.

"That was the last song for Fever."

"Okay."

"I'll send it to the label in the morning and let them listen to it then we go from there."

"Okay."

We hugged then I grabbed my purse and walked out of the studio room I checked the time on my phone seeing it was almost 3 am. I covered my mouth and yawned I walked out of the studio building I went in my purse and grabbed my car keys my guard Ray who is also my uncle walked over to me.

"Finally completed the album?"

"Yep."

"That's good you know you're about to really take the rap industry by storm."

"I know."

We walked over to my Mercedes I unlocked my car doors Ray opened my door I thanked him and got in. I put my purse in the passenger seat Ray closed my door I put my seatbelt on and started up my Mercedes. I waited on Ray to get in his truck. Once he flashed his lights I put the gear in drive and drove off.

My bed and shower is calling my name and both are going to feel like heaven. I touched my necklace and smiled it's been a one month since my mama passed away and I know she's happy that I'm doing what I said I was going to do which is let everyone in the industry know who I am.

Forty minutes later we arrived at my penthouse I shut my car off and Ray walked over to me and opened my door I grabbed my phone and purse and got out I locked my car doors. Me and Ray got on the elevator going up to my penthouse.

"You have any dates yet?"

"Nope."

"Now you know your mama isn't happy about that."

"I know uncle Ray but no one caught my attention yet."

"Mhmm if you say so."

"I'm serious uncle Ray."

"I know you are."

We got to my penthouse I unlocked my doors we walked in I stayed by my door while Ray checked my penthouse.

"Alright everything is all clear."

"Like always."

"You can never be sure."

"I know."

"Don't forget you gotta go grocery shopping Meg."

"Thank you for reminding me because I totally forgot."

"You're welcome get some rest sweetheart."