Chapter 7

The next morning, Jungkook woke up snuggled into Taehyung's arms.

He started to wriggle around and accidentally woke the other up.

"Morning baby boy", Taehyung rumbled in his deep morning voice.

Jungkook blushed at the name and hid his face in Taehyung's broad chest. Taehyung chuckled at his cute little bunny and started to pet his ears.

They stayed like that until Taehyung had to get up to get ready for practice.

"C'mon bun, we gotta go to practice", Taehyung said as he lightly shook Jungkook's shoulder.

Jungkook just made grabby hands in response.

This made Taehyung roll his eyes and chuckle while picking up the boy.

They both showered and dressed and were out the door in about thirty minutes.

On the way there Jungkook was just watching the world pass with soft music in the background.

Taehyung would take little glances over to make sure he was ok.

~~~~~~

When they got to the building, Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's hand and pulled him to the elevator. He had just remembered that Jimin and Jin were going to be there too!

As soon as they entered the room, Jungkook was attacked with hugs by a certain kitty cat.

"Kookie! I didn't know you were coming today!" Jimin exclaimed as he hugged the life out of the bunny.

Jungkook hugged back immediately and smiled big.

It warmed Taehyung's heart to see Jungkook so happy.

~~~after practice~~~

When practice was over, that meant play time with Jimin was over too.

Both the bunny and the kitten hybrid were pouting and begging to have more time together, until eventually Yoongi and Taehyung agreed to let them have a sleepover.

They both squealed in excitement and were quick to rush their partners out the door to get ready for the night.

Since the sleepover was at Taehyung and Jungkook's house, Jimin had to pack a bag.

He was too preoccupied in making sure he had enough toys that he almost forgot his clothes! He probably would have if it wasn't for his daddy (yoongi) and dada (hoseok).

"Jimin you need to take some toys out of your bag to fit your clothes and bathroom stuff", Yoongi said.

"But daddy! I need all the toys!" Jimin whined.

"I'm sure Jungkook and Taehyung have toys at their house kitten", Hoseok said as he came in with a little bag with Jimin's toothbrush and bath necessities.

"B-but what if they don't Seokie," Jimin whined, "then me and Kookie will be sad."

"Fine, you can take 4 toys. Two for you, two for Kook. How's that sweets?" Hoseok asked.

Jimin nodded excitedly and quickly finished getting ready. He was so excited, but also kind of nervous. What if something happens and Jungkook doesn't like him anymore?

Jimin shook the thought out of his head and put his shoes on while Yoongi put his bag in the car.

"Are you ready baby?", Yoongi asked as all three of them got into the car.

"Yes daddy!" Jimin exclaimed as he got buckled.

~~~time skip~~~

They finally arrived after what felt like forever.

Jimin was excitedly kicking his feet in the back seat.

As soon as yoongi parked the car, Jimin dashed to the door and knocked quickly.

He could hear shuffling inside as Taehyung came to open the door.

"Hi Jiminie! Where's Yoongs and Hobi?" Taehyung asked.

"Still at the car! They're old, plus Seokie is being my bag!" Jimin said, wiggling in excitement.

Taehyung chuckled and let the kitten in the door.

"Kookie should be in his room, down the hall, second door on your right." Tae instructed Jimin.

Jimin skipped happily to the room and knocked politely.

Jungkook opened the door and pulled Jimin into a hug.

"I'm so excited! TaeTae said we get pizza tonight and he'll help us build a big fort!" Jungkook told Jimin.

Jimin squealed happily as they heard Taehyung call them to the living room.

"Yoongi hyung and Hobi hyung are staying for dinner so why don't you two go wash up while we set up and order pizza hm?" Taehyung said as he ushered them to the sink in the kitchen.

"Yes Taehyungie", Jungkook answered as he pulled Jimin to the sink and started talking about how the soap was his favorite cuz it smelled like peaches and vanilla.

That was the start of a long, wild night.

~~~~~~

Hey guys!!

Sorry that this is short and kinda rushed, I've been super busy. The next chapter will be about the sleepover! Is there anything you guys would like to see? Please lemme know in the comments!

💞💞 Thanks for reading 💞💞