Chapter 6

❎ SEMI SMUT AHEAD !!!!

As the two boys got into the shower together Jungkook became quite shy. 

"Taehyungie, 'm shy" Jungkook whined.

"Don't worry baby boy, I'll take care of you", Taehyung said as he caressed Jungkook's cheek softly.

He started to wash the bunny's hair, careful to avoid his ears. They mad eye contact and realized how close they had become.

As Taehyung leaned in Jungkook just stared at his lips, not knowing what was happening.

Taehyung could feel his hesitation, and stopped. 

"Kookie, baby, what's wrong?" he said as he slowly rubbed his thumb over his cheek and softly gripped his waist.

"I-I've never kissed anyone," he looked down shyly, trying to avoid a certain place,  and played with  his fingers.

Taehyung smiled and pulled Jungkook's face closer to his.

"Then let me be your first." he breathed out.

Jungkook didn't know how to respond, so he just nodded and let Taehyung take control.

Taehyung leaned in and stopped, just before reaching Jungkook's lips.

"Are you absolutely sure you wanna do this?" Taehyung asked, a hint of worry in his voice.

Jungkook nodded.

"I need to hear you say it babe."

"Yes, I'm sure." Jungkook breathed out.

Taehyung quickly closed the gap between them. Chest to chest, their lips moved in sync.

Jungkook gasped at the new feeling in his stomach. It felt like all the nervous butterflies from before were now having a war in his lower abdomen.

Another foreign feeling was growing in his downstairs region. He pulled away from Taehyung and looked down, then quickly looked back up at Tae.

"Why is it like that?!" he worriedly asked Taehyung.

Taehyung looked down and chuckled at the naive little bunny.

"It means you're excited. I am too."

Taehyung pecked Jungkook's lips and asked, "Can I make you feel good? Are you comfortable with that?"

He nodded.

"Just say stop if it's too much, ok kookie?"

"Ok Taehyungie"

Taehyung slowly moved his hand towards Jungkook's member.

Jungkook held his breath as he watched the hand get closer and closer until it was stroking him slowly.

Jungkook let out a little moan and looked at Taehyung with wide eyes.

"Are you ok?" Taehyung asked.

Jungkook nodded. "Keep going please."

Taehyung sped up his pace and slid his thumb over Jungkook's slit.

He gasped and bucked his hips closer to Taehyung.

Taehyung smiled and did it again.
This made Jungkook moan louder and beg for more.

"Is it ok if I use my mouth kook?"

Jungkook looked at him and tilted his head. "What are you gonna do with your mouth?"

"Lemme show you" Taehyung said as he got on his knees.

Jungkook nervously looked down and was now hyper aware of the cold water pouring over them.