Chapter 5

Jungkook woke up the next morning, realizing he was snuggled up to Taehyung. And that they were both naked.

He gasped and looked up at Taehyungs face. He looked so peaceful, and Jungkook didn't wan to ruin it.

So he slowly got out of bed and put on a pair of boxers and a comfy shirt. Then he waddled out to the kitchen looking for a drink. Taehyung never showed him where he kept cups and things like that.

As he was exploring the kitchen he noticed something on the counter. It was Taehyung's phone. Jungkook picked it up and opened it. Huh, no password? he thought.

He saw that Taehyung had a message from someone named 'Yoongi'. Jungkook opened the conversation and saw that they were talking about him meeting another hybrid. His name was Jimin and he was a cat hybrid.

As he finished reading the conversation, he heard Taehyung come out of the room, so he quickly put the phone down and acted like he was looking for a drink.

"Morning Taehyung", he said happily.

"Hi baby, did you sleep good?" Taehyung asked, smiling at his little bunny boy.

Jungkook nodded.

"Good. Are you hungry?"

He just shrugged his shoulders. All he really wanted to do sit and watch TV with Tae.

"Just want cuddles" he said softly.

Taehyung smiled at the shy boy and happily agreed.

"Of course pumpkin."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few hours later, after they both woke up again, Taehyung ended up having cereal. He didn't have time to make breakfast because he was late for dance practice with the others.

Jungkook of course had to go with him. That's when he remembered the messages about the other hybrid. 

"Taetae, I'm going to meet another hybrid?" he asked, hesitantly.

"Yes and his na- wait how did you find out about that?" Taehyung's eyes widened.

Jungkook blushed. 

"I saw it on your p-phone" he said, embarrassed. 

"Oh, well ok. His name is Jimin and he is a cat hybrid. He is super shy and sometimes goes by Minmin or ChimChim."

Jungkook nodded.

"Is he nice?"

"Yes, Yoongi hyung trained him very well."

"Does he have a collar"

"No, I don't think so. And you will be meeting Jin, who is a bear hybrid. He's kinda like the mother figure in the group"

Jungkook nodded again.

~~~skip the drive~~~

When they get to the building, Jungkook hides behind Taehyung.

"It's ok Jungkookie, I'm right here."
he said as he pet the others head.

Jungkook just hid his face and his ears as best as he could.

They walked up some stairs to the practice room and Taehyung walked into the room with Jungkook trailing behind.

"Sorry I'm late everyone, and I want you to meet someone."

Jimin and Jin were already sniffing the air because they sensed another hybrid.

"This is Jungkook, he is a bunny hybrid." He pulled the shy boy from behind him and wrapped his arm around his wait as reassurance.

Jungkook waved shyly and smiled at Jin and Jimin.

The other two hybrids came up to them.

"Hi my name is Jimin! I'm a cat!" He wiggled his ears excitedly.

"And I am Jin, nice to meet you." He held out his hand for Jungkook to shake it, but Jungkook hugged him.

"Nice to meet you both!" he exclaimed excitedly.

The others waved and introduced themselves. There was Namjoon, who was Jin's owner,  and Yoongi and Hoseok's or Hobi. They were Jimin's owners.

~~~skip to after practice~~~

After everyone was done, they all decided to meet at Taehyung's house. After they all go home and shower first.

Jungkook waved to his new friends as they were leaving.

"That was so much fun! I didn't know you could sing! Now you have to sing to me all the time!" Jungkook rambled on and on until they got back to the house.

"Alright Kookie, I have to get a shower before the others come. Do you wanna join to get it over with?" Taehyung winked suggesting something more.

"Yeah! Let's go!"

~~~~~~

Author's Note:

Hi guys! Sorry I've been gone for so long, I was super busy! School hit me like a truck. Let me know what you wanna see next in the comments.

Bye 💕💕