💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 41💜

Start from the beginning

"Ouch, what the fuck Zara." He groans making Colton and my brother laugh while Nina rolled her eyes and took a seat on her whining boyfriend's lap only to place a kiss to his shoulder after removing his hand that was gripping his arm.

"You mister have been hogging my best friend like the pig you are." I make sure to add emphasis by pointing my newly manicured fingernail all thanks to my lovely boyfriend in his face.

"Zara dear come." I hear my name being called by the one person that always brings a smile to my face and that makes me instantly drop the drama I caused over here and sit myself next to her.

"So honey how have you and your boy toy been?" She asks making me smile at the thought of Colton.

"Me and Colt are doing just fine." I smile looking to see him laughing and clapping up Calvin making me assume he said something funny.

"Have you two slept together yet?" The question at first startles me making my eyes widen and turn to find my grandmother with a big smile shining brightly on her face.

"Grandma you can't ask me stuff like that," I say sounding like a mouse as my voice barely projects itself.

"Okay so answer this then how big is he, If you know what I mean?" She winks at me making me debate just getting up and leaving.

"I am not answering that knock it off." She just rolls her eyes and swats the air clearly annoyed with my decision to not answer her question.

"Well hello, Miss. Levi, how are you doing?" Colton asks my grandmother as he pulls out the chair next to me and takes a seat playing with the napkin in front of him.

"Well, what a gentleman you've found yourself, Zara. As for you Colton, I'm good but I have a question for you." Colt just nod with a gleaming smile on his face as he leans over the table to grab my hand making me reflect his smile.

"Shoot for it." He replies squeezing my hand.

"We have already established that your two did the naughty but before you graced us with your presents Zara was about to tell me how big you are." My jaw drops as Colton's face flushes meeting my widened eyes.

Fuck grandma has no filter what was I thinking to let these two be next to each other.

"Ugh ma' ma I stand around six foot and four inches." He chokes out making my grandma smack her forehead.

"Dear we both know that's now what I was asking you now why don-"

"Mom stop tormenting the kids." My mom calls out cutting off my grandma making Colton's shoulders relax along with my own. As the two started up a conversation I nodded towards our seats prior to this conversation as Colton get the gist of what I was saying and we both spring up from our seats and dash towards the table quickly sitting down. Awkwardly it doesn't go that simple as we both aim to sit in the same seat making him sit on top of me and I let out a painful groan.

"Babe damn your heavy get off," I whine trying to push him off but he just leans on the table propping his head up with his hands as he pretends to not hear me and listen in on the guys and Nina's conversation.

"Colton get off of me right now or I'm going to spill everything to my Grandmother."

"Don't see how you're going to get up and tell her." He challenges me.

"GRANDMA!" I yell making him jump and quickly scooch off me and sit in the chair beside mine.

"So damn difficult." He mumbles under his breath making me turn to him.

"Yeah but you love me," I say smiling as he rolls his eyes.

"Says who?"

"Oh you wanna play that game well I'll play along too." I smile seductively towards him turning towards the corner of the room where all the food is being prepared and wait for a victim to turn around.

My smile widens as I see a group of waiters all huddling in the corner only to notice them all glance towards me as if they were talking about me.

Perfect!

Lifting up my hand as slowly and sexily I can I signal him over making Colton groan next to me.

"Zara what are you planning?"

"Hi... Mr. Kenen, I am a bit parched can I please get a sex on the beach...drink?" I say thinking of the first drink that would get him flustered and on my part, it does as his cheeks heat.

"Of course beauti-"

"She will get a Shirley temple fuck off shes underage," Colton growls making the man look up and over to me as his eyes scan my body and a smirk apears on his face not only creeping me out a bit but adds fuel to Colton's fire.

Knowing this joke is getting a little carried away I grab Colt's hand holding them in my own but mostly holding them so he doesn't punch this kids face in.

Thankfully the man walks away just as everyone comes to sit at the large table and food is placed down and everyone begins to fill their plates.

Smiling at all of my family I smile across to my brother as he kicks me under the table making me groan out a colorful word.

"Zara Mathews your mouth is incredibly dirty lately." My mom says disappointingly making my dad laugh.

"I can tell you all why." My grandma says catching my dad's attention as he glares at his mother in law.

"You're a jerk but I love you anyway dufus. I'm just glad we are all happy and in a good place right now." I say to my brother then take a look around to see my big huge family and end my gaze on my sexy prisoner boyfriend whom I love dearly.

Fuck even his lips are perfection I mean he is just a walking fucking se--

"Oh my gosh." I yelp as I am drawn out of my trance by an ice cold drink getting dropped on me.

"Fuck miss I'm so sorry." The waiter says pulling a napkin off his shoulder and begins patting me down kindly at first but once his hand slips down the front of my dress between my boobs I jump back as Colton jumps up shoving the guy. My parents along with Colton's also jump up as the guys go towards Colton and the girls come to me.

"Alright, buddy I had enough of your shit tonight." He angrily spits out shoving him as my brother gets up and stands beside him looking just as ready to swing at the guy as Colton is.

Praise this man's soul.

💜

💜

💜

HEY, GUYS, HOPE YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER I FIGURED I WOULD WRITE ONE SINCE I HAD FREE TIME SORRY IT"S BORING BUT THINGS ARE ABOUT TO SPICE UP BE AWARE it's GOING TO GET HOT IN THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS!!! 😊😊😊

THANKS FOR READING MY HORRIBLE STORY🙏🙏🙏

What do you all think I'm planning for since it will be spicy?

IF THERE ARE ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKES PLS CORRECT THEM IN THE COMMENTS SO I CAN GO BACK AND FIX THEM!!!!!👩🏻‍💻👩🏻‍💻 THANK YOU🙏🙏🙏