Part-19

I was laying there in Carter's arm as I felt him sit up he looked at me and said "So I got you a birthday gift and was to sure if I should give it to you." I shook my head yes and watched him get up off the bed and head to his bag it took him a few tries looking through his bag but he finally found it. He jumped on the bed and laid back down in his spot as he place his face on my neck and started kissing it as I opened the small box I covered my mouth with my hand as I saw a beautiful diamond bracelet. I looked back at him and leaned down to kiss him as I asked "How can you afford this? When did you get this?" He laughed and put it on for me as he replied "I had money saved up and I wanted to get you something nice. Well I got it a couple of days before we got out of school." I pushed my lips on to his again as I couldn't get enough of him he felt so right in my arms and here he was the bad boy loving me and only me. He smiled through the kiss as he climbed on me and hovered above me as I felt his hands go under my shirt I started to tug on his shirt and watched as he took it off and threw it on the floor somewhere. I couldn't help but smile big as my hands ran up and down his chest and stomach feeling his abs he looked down at me and gave me a smirk before he took his pants off leaving him in his boxers. He started to unzip and unbutton my pants and then slid them off and tossing them aside I sat up and little and pulled my top off and threw it as well. I pulled him back down to me and started kissing him as I felt him unclip my bra and pulling it off without breaking the kiss he then slid my underwear off and tossed them as well. He pulled his boxers off leaving me and him naked against each other I was enjoying having his body against mine we felt like one and I just couldn't get enough of kissing his lips.