Intro

Well I bet your thinking this is going to start off with me being the new kid right well your wrong. My name is Nicky and I'm 17 let's just say I'm not the pretty girl who is skinny and gets all the guys. You can say there is the bad boy in this town where all the girls want him but can never get him and his name is Carter Mahone he is 18 years old he has tattoos and piercings. The only problem is he treats me the worse always picking on me and calling me names like I never did a thing to him to be treated this way. Me and him use to be friends but that changed when his dad died and he started to fade away from everything and take the wrong path. I wish I could say that I will be spending summer away from Carter but that's a lie I found out my parents and his mom thought we needed to bond more so they thought road trip just me and him. Now we are all thinking oh shit this can't be good and you got that right spending I have no clue how many days in the car with the guy who hates me and makes my life a living hell. I mean he has made me cut from all the pain he has caused but I would hide them from everyone and you guessed right if you added Carter into the everyone part. Well I guess your ready to find out about my lovely vacation with Carter well just be warned drama might be involved because drama goes where Carter goes.