Part-2

I'm curled up in the seat looking out the window scared to look at Carter since what happened an hour ago. I notice Carter pulling into a small restaurant so I sit up some and turn to look at him as he parks and gets out without saying a word I just sit there not sure what to do. It doesn't take long till he comes back out carrying a large drink and a bag he opens the door and slides in and place the drink and bag down and closes the door. He starts the car and drives to a small park with the most amazing view I have ever seen he parks the car and turns to me as he says "Come on follow me." I get out of the car and close the door and follow him as he leads us to a small area and sits down on the grass and places the bag and drink down in front of him. He looks up at me as I notice he is waiting for me to sit I slowly lower myself and sit down as he pulls a burger out of the bag and hands it to me. I start to eat it as I notice there is only one drink as I see him drinking from it so I look around to see if there is a water fountain somewhere but don't see anything I guess Carter notices me as he asks "What the hell are you doing?" He is looking at me as I look at him and softly reply "I'm kind of thirsty so I was looking for some water." I watch as he starts to smile and then laughs some as he hands me the drink and says "You could've just asked that's why I got us a large." He shakes his head and goes back to eating as I take a couple of drinks and then place it down and then start eating some more. As I finish up I look up to see Carter on his phone so I lean forward trying to look as I ask "What are you doing?" He looks at me and replies "None of your business now let's get going we have to make it to the hotel and we have a few hours left till we get there." I watch as he gets up and heads to the car I stand up and brush myself off before heading to the car once I get there I open he door and climb in and close the door behind me.