Part-15

I really don't know how long we have been in this spot he has been looking at me I finally turned to look at him as he asked "Is that what you really think I'm going to do?" I wasn't sure what to say so I just said "Carter we should get going if we want to get there on time." He started the car and sighed as he backed out of the driveway I would look at him from time to time to see if he was thinking about anything to my surprise he was it was like he was lost in thought. I shifted some and looked at Carter as I asked "So are we having a party at Austin's?" He looked at me and nodded his head as he replied "Yeah I already talked to him he is getting things ready for tonight." I could tell Carter wasn't enjoying the car ride anymore he just wanted out of the car and go back to his bad boy ways and to he honest I just want my feelings to disappear. Carter looked at me and then looked back at the road I watched as he turned the radio on. I guess I was still tired guess the next thing I knew I fell asleep. I wasn't sure how long Carter was driving for but I guess it's been a good few hours cause I woke up to see the sun going down I looked at Carter as I asked "How much longer till we get there?" He turned to me for a couple of seconds and replied "We are almost there so get read." I guess you can say Carter wasn't lying about the almost there part because after 30 minutes of driving he finally pulled up to this a amazing looking house my eyes were wide and my mouth dropped. Carter parked the car and got out as he opened the back door and pulled the bags out I slowly made my way around to the back of the car as Carter looked at me and signaled me towards the building.

Comment for part 16