Chp 20

You guys talked for an hour, even the babies were asleep now. You were hungry. You wanted food.
Just then you felt a growl in your stomach, loud enough that even Eye staring guy heard it. He laughed.
"He is a bit late, he'll be here in 5mins" Eye starting contest guy said while looking at his phone.

"Who?"

"Pizza guy, I remember I ate yours last time, it's my time to treat you now."

•Time Skip•
You and he ate so much that it was hard for you to even walk now. He held his stomach like a pregnant woman rubbing it, making you laugh out loud.
He is one suspicious man. He turned his heard, probably hiding his face every time he had to take a bite.

Soon enough he took you back to your house, you insisted him to stay for a while, without giving a second thought he said
" YES!!!!"  So excited, that it looked like he's been playing to stay here for a long time now.

"O-okay"
You led him inside, to the room beside you.
He carried the babies to their room while Britney and Becca had their Smirks on. You blushed, You actually blushed.

He was asked to live in the room right next to yours and the babies.

It was late, at 3:40 a.m.
You woke up, feeling hungry. You came out of your room to go to the kitchen, but the babysitting room's door was open revealing
The eye staring contest guy surrounded by my babies, sleeping peacefully with his mask on.
You gently picked the babies up and placed them on their beds. While the man still was sleeping on the ground.

You hovered above him, trying to get his mask off as it might irritate him. Just when you were about to he held your hand and moved them sideways, making you fall on him
Your lips touching the cloth over his lips.
His eyes almost popped out of the socket, again rather than being shocked you laughed hysterically while sitting on his stomach.

He immediately sat up straight causing you to fall, but he held your hands and forcefully pulled you towards him that once again only a piece of cloth separated your lips from touching his.

You got your senses back, stood up straight and asked him
" what are you doing here?"
"Umm.. You see I like kids a lot."
You hummed in response.