Chp 16

He held the babies while crying and played them till the photo shoot began. I let him do it. He is their father.
Juliya I called us for a photo shoot, I was there to supervise. Jungkook Taehyung and Jin got ready.
First, it was Taehyung's turn then Seokjin and lastly Jungkook.

While the other two were busy Jungkook had his eyes on you, He would smile and wink sometimes, you chuckled looking at him.

It was now Jungkook's turn. You looked at him, he looked professional, his facial expressions were mesmerizing, The way he stood calmly in front of hundreds of cameras made you feel things.

Time Skip after the photo shoot•

Jungkook and his friends were about to leave when he ran towards your office and hugged you, you had no idea what he was doing, you looked at him confused and suddenly who felt water falling on your shoulder, he was crying. The way he cried you could say he went through a lot of hardships. You patted his back.
"Forgive me"
"I did"
"I know you didn't"
"Yeah"
"Will, you ever accept me?"
"I don't know, I'm planning not to."
His hand reached to yours almost begging he asks you to give him a chance.
" Give me sometime alright, besides I need to know more about that Jessica.
He hummed in response and hugged you real tight.
He happily left.