Special Chapter: Diabolical Waltz Part 3

Let the final waltz... Begin. *Chuckles* :3

==========================================

No one's POV.

Their longing faces shows a vast disbelieving expression once they saw the newly devastating form of Y/n. She descends from the bluish dark flames with a cheerful smile carving on her new alluring face.

 She descends from the bluish dark flames with a cheerful smile carving on her new alluring face

(Eminent Nightmare Demoness)

Y/n: What's with the scary faces? I am too intimidating now or somethin'? *smile*

Elesis: Is this the true darkness you'd been referring to? How overwhelming my dear.

Y/n: Ahaha, I am the (T/N) so my power should be far beyond from all creatures including you and my idiot brother. *Smile* By the way, I believe you took so many special things to me and...

Y/n's cheerful expression turned into a terrifying one that even Aisha can't even bare to stare for too long but Elesis successfully hide her fear and still facing Y/n with her neutral look.

Y/n:...I don't like that.

Elesis: ...

Y/n's hands were covered by energy mist and ready to cast a spell to attack when all of the sudden, she stopped, earning a bewildered look from the two. She place her hand under her chin and thinking something twisted on her mind. She saw her broken silver flute and gently pick it up.

Y/n: You know, my brother can create a dozens of undead with his damn power. I wonder if i can do that also..hmm. Classification.

Y/n uses her own spell to identify her power and skills. An evil smile appears and the black mist on her hands starts to devour the broken pieces that she's holding.

Y/n: *Chuckles* Let's make a test drive, shall we?

She threw the broken pieces upwards and a huge blue magic seal appears.

Aisha: M-my Queen! Is she...

Elesis: We got to stopped her before she completes the process.

Aisha: Right!

Elesis and Aisha both run and attacked the Nightmare demon who's patiently standing and waiting for them to get near at her danger zone. And when they did, Y/n crazily Laugh and point her fingertip on their direction.

Y/n: Gotcha!

Aisha: You're toast! Skill, Fog of Death!

Y/n: Skill, Dark Plasma!