Special Chapter: Villainly Hero

Y/n's POV.

I am currently sitting on Aniki's throne alone, throwing my silver flute up and down to entertain me somehow but boredom is strong. Geez, why on fudging hell did I agree on his unbearable terms? I love more action than guarding the Nazarick and that...disgusting Village. *Sigh*

I grumpily watched the village from the Mirror of Observation that Aniki lend me before he and Narberal left. Shuffling the view, there were at peace but I need to be goddamn serious now.

Then, I heard a knock thrice onto the door. Using my telekinetic ability, I open the door revealing the Pleiades who bows in front of me, showing their pure loyalty.

Y/n: What are you four doing here?

Yuri: Lady Y/n, Albedo-sama ordered us to be your companions for the time being since she and Demiurge-sama were on the meeting room right now.

Y/n: Oh. Thank you for wasting your time here with me. *Smile*

LupisRegina: Nah, it is worth of wasting an-AACK!!

Yuri immediately smack LupisRegina's head. And bowed again.

Yuri: I sincerely apologizing for her rude behavior Lady Y/n.

Y/n: It's fine. Now..what should we do to kill time? Any suggestions?

Yuri: I don't have any ideas.. I'm so sorry milady.

LupisRegina: Same as for me.. .

Entoma: How about we play Dragons and Ladders Lady Y/n?

Y/n: Ooh..good thinking Entoma! Get the dragon and ladder board.

CZ Delta: I already have it here, Lady Y/n.

CZ shows a suitcase size board, with some dragons and ladders on it. Wow..did they actually plan this before they get all here, didn't they?

I levitate to the throne and went to their direction as Entoma spread the board on the red carpet and we sit encircling the board. Entoma gave me a blue pawn while she had the red pawn and the brown pawn for LupisRegina. White pawn for CZ Delta. The only figurine left is the green pawn.

Y/n: Atta girl! Now, since it can be played by five or more. We can all participate!

Yuri: I'm sorry but I'll pass. Playing games isn't my specialty Lady Y/n.

LupisRegina: Aww? Don't be a killjoy! Let's play!

Entoma: LupisRegina is right. This will be fun like Lady Y/n wants.

Y/n: Well, how about this? If someone defeats me from this game. I shall give a kiss whoever wins. Is that a deal? *Smile*

As quickly as a running cheetah, Yuri sits and joined us and grab her pawn. Oh boy, what did I get myself into?

Y/n: Okay then, it settled. But first, no use of magic, abilities or skills okay? Be fair and square.

Pleiades: Yes, Lady Y/n.

Y/n: Hehe, to be blunt, no one could even beats me on this game, so be prepared. *Smirk *

Yuri: We shall see about that Lady Y/n.

LupisRegina: Yeah! We will crush yooooouuu! Kyaah!

LupisRegina earned another smack from Yuri. She clutches her head and slowly rub it.