Special Chapter: Dernière Mélodie Part 1

Y/n's POV.

I woke up by a painful stingy sensation I've felt within my neck. I try to remove that thing to ease the pain but I only earned another pain as I yelp and saw my hands sizzling in smoke by the time I touched it.

As I thought, no wonder this neck trap can absolutely bring me down. Stupid holy relics...

I sighed, knowing that escaping can't be done right now for many reasons. I need to get this collar off my neck, save Tuare, before I confront that succubus. I furtively scanned the whole cell, nothing makes useful accept for that thug guarding the cell door.

Huh? Only one thug guarding me? Are they taking me so lightly because of this holy relic strapped on my neck? Oh boy, this is ridiculous!!

Y/n: Shadow Demon...

My shadow move a little, knowing that he was there. I smiled at him and whispered an order.

Y/n: Control that guard and make him unlocked the cage.

Shadow Demon move quickly to the guards shadow and he starts to thrash around, within a minute or two, he successfully possessed the guard's body and starts to open the cell door. The guard kneels down and bow his head.

Y/n: Rise. Now, let the guard remove this stupid collar off to my neck.

The guard bowed as he stands up and gently hold the collar but...the guards hand burns making him groan in pain as he immediately let his hands go.

Y/n: Tch. Are you alright?

The guard only nods, if Shadow Demon can't also take the relic off, there's only one who can...

Y/n: Shadow Demon, find Tuare. If you do find her, protect her until I arrived, understood?

He only nods and bowed again before dragging the guards body with him. Since he unlocked the cage, I easily went out and furtively searched the whole base. Hm..where are the other guards? I wonder now...

I make my way on this dark maze alley when my eyes saw two assassins standing beside that huge door..i was going to kill them when I sense an attack behind and quickly dodge it, killing the two assassins in one shot, unintentionally.

E/n: My my~ escaping again, my chibi?

Y/n: Well? I know you knew that escaping is futile right now, thanks for this collar.

E/n: *Chuckles* So? If you're not escaping, you were searching for that human girl, I am right?

Y/n: Yes. Now where is she?

E/n's eyes darkened as she clenched her fist in a angry manner. Did I just make her mad? Good.

E/n: Why do you want to save her? She's nothing but a mere trash.

Y/n: Well? Protecting her was not fully my intention but..I can't stand to see her die into the hands of my enemy, can I? *Smirk*

E/n: I see. Is that human girl precious to you as well?

Y/n: (Did her psychopath side activates?) Uh..Yes?

E/n: Well then, I shall kill her first!

Y/n: Wait..WHAT?!

The Code appears and she summoned a bunch of Hell Round Imps to blocked my way. My magic and skill were prohibited by now so my only trump card was my silver flute. Luckily, I manage to summon it and starts to whacked those stupid imps.