Chapter Eighteen

Ain's POV.

A few days later...

Me and Nabe went to Arwintar, Capital city of Baharuth Empire which located in the east side of Azerlisia Mountains to meet someone. His Emperor, Jircniv Rune Farlord El Nix got curious about me. I didn't know that the defeat of the Slane Theocracy's Sunlight Scripture would be broadcasted nationwide? Well.. That helped me a lot to spread my name through the whole world quicker than lightning.

The Bloody emperor wanted us to be his valuable shields on his empire, sadly, me and Y/n doesn't like being manipulated by someone who's obviously weaker than us. I secretly met one of his loyal subordinates and made him an offer. In his current tittle, no knew could suspect that he betray the young emperor just for knowledge of necromancy and other magics that only we could only provide.

He professed that one of the emperor's nobles issued a special request to raid an ancient tomb. Tch. Sending some workers to raid our home is a bad idea. If Y/n knew this, she would flipped out and savaged those humans, I will deal with that later. For now, we must knew all our enemies before killing them. Just in case they have something that will make the situation oppose us.

Nabe: Lord Ains? Why did you take this request if may I ask? This is clearly an absolute invasion for the Great Tomb of Nazarick?

Ains: Calm down Nabe. But I have this situation under control, I just need some information to make a perfect plan to wipe those bastards without suspecting Momon.

Nabe: But my lord. We, the Pleiades are in your full command. Just say the order and we will fulfill that without a failure..

Ains: As one of your Masters, I don't want to rely everything on our subordinates hands. And this humans can definitely help me for creating a mid-level undead using their corpses.

I participate the raiding mission for workers. They seemed happy when an adamantite-plated adventurers decided to tag along but little do they know, we were preparing their demises. A strange human led us into a forest outside of Arwintar.

I walked towards the helper whose fixing the supplies for the upcoming raid and ask for the other adventurer's group names. Since he knows my past heroic deeds so he didn't hesitate to spill the information that I want.

The huge shorty knight there is called 'Heavy Masher Gringham", the other samurai looking guy is "heavenly warrior Erya Uzruth". That street rat guy was the leader of foresight "Hekkeran Termite" the old warrior standing beside him is "Dragon hunter "Parpatra Ogrion" and the last team, one of the famous workers around these parts, the "Flame kaiser" led by Homeron.

Now I've gathered all of the info I that I need, we went to the gathering spot where could be the other workers can be seen right now. Once we were complete, the butler started his formal announcement.

Butler: Everyone, thank you very much for accepting my Count's request. Please come this way..

The butler guide us all on a row of Sleipnirs. Hmm..everyone looks amazed on that trash? Me and Y/n can also make that with some human bone chariots and..demon bicorns if we wanted to.