"Damn Janet you didn't have to stare at her. You could've raped her with your eyes" we were now walking back to the car. He was starting to piss me off.

"That's exactly what I was doing. Joey could you make a stop before rehearsals"

"Sure thing Janet"

*************************
ToniPov

"Ma guess who I met" I said sitting my bag and wig down on the table taking a seat

"Who? And get your hair off my table. I don't even know why you got this thing anyways."

"For the days I don't wanna do my hair. Oh it was The Janet Jackson"

"Katherine's Babygirl?"

"Yea I guess Michael Jackson's sister"

"Oh ok just making sure I had the right one."

"Wait how you know their mom?"

"Ouu girl me and Kat use to stay right across from each other"

"Oh ok. Well can I go to her show tonight"

"Sure, Who you going with?"

"No one"

"Really?"

"Yep, but ima finish my homework so I can get ready. Thanks mom" I kissed her cheek heading upstairs. Tamar came in

"Hey monster, wanna help me pick out something to wear?"

"Sure, where you going?"

"A concert"

"Can I go"

"Umm nope."

"But Toni" Tamar started to whine. She was like my lil baby.

"I'll bring you something back, I promise."

"Ok" with that she started going through my closet.

"What you coming up with in there."

"You'll see, it's gonna be bomb."

"Whatever you say just don't have me looking fool" I said closing my math book setting it on my dresser.

"You ready for this, it's gone catch all the guys attention." She said doing her usual pop. She was truly a character.

"You think mom gone let me out with this?"

"Sure."

"Estine if I get in trouble your ass is mines." I went and got dressed

"Girl you look good"

"Thank you monster." I gave her a hug and ten dollars just to make her happy

"Your the best" she kissed my cheek

"I bet so, let me call Janet and let her know I'm coming" Tamar neck snapped round I thought she broke it

"Janet Who?"

"Jackson"

"Sugar honey ice, you going to her concert"

"Yes I am now will you excuse me I have a call to make." I shooed her out and grabbed my phone I dialed her number letting it ring a couple of times. Soon she picked up, I honestly was a little nervous to speak to her.

"H..Hello, Janet?" I asked making sure I had the right number.

"Yes. I take that this is Toni. The beautiful young lady I met today." Was it wrong for me to blush at her compliment, cause my cheeks were blasted. Sharod didn't even call me beautiful and we were suppose to be together.