Chapter 8 : A Crowd With Loud Cheer (bonus)

We went outside.

I could see that Oscar was talking to Alexa. They noticed that I was already there with Hedgehog, they stared at each other then the two of us.

And soonly all the campers noticed. Instead of being terrified, Indeed, they all cheered loudly.

"Max and Hedgehog!" Lucy exclaimed.

Susie whispered something to Alice that sounded like an "I ship it."

"Aww!" Oliver and Pepper squealed in unison.

Oscar choked on his drink, while Alexa mouth widened. A shocked elephant and girrafe, how cute.

"Let's start the dance, campers!" Betsy yelled from the top of the stage.

I took Hedgehog's hand. "As long as, I am with you, everything is gonna be alright!"

"Everything is gonna be just fine!" Hedgehog chimed in.

We danced on the rhythm. Our eyes were locked to each others.

"I know that you are my one and only true love~" I smiled at her.

She nodded with a grin plastered on her face, "and so do I~"

Alexa grumbled of jealousy, apparently she hadn't find a substitute for me.

While Oscar sobbed soundly, tried to wipe those tears away and be happy for Hedgehog and I.

Lucy danced with Pepper on the dance floor. Susie just danced solo, claiming that she was the queen of dancing.

Betsy dances and sang with Alice. Oliver played the piano, while Lem sang along with Betsy and Alice.

Best night ever.

《¤¤¤》