two ➵

two ➵ liam's part ➵

liam was four when they moved houses for the first time. he was small and naive, so he didn't really understand why they were moving. he was excited though, ready for adventure.

liam was six when he made his first friend in school. his name was louis and he was so funny. they constantly had sleepovers and play dates. liam was the happiest kid in the world.

liam was 11 (11 1/2 to be exact) when his mumma told him they were moving to a new city. don't tell anyone, but liam cried- a lot. he told louis and louis cried too. he didn't want to leave louis! louis was his forever best friend and now they would be almost four hours apart. louis'

liam was 12 on moving day. he gave louis the biggest hug ever and whispered that he would miss him. louis' mum promised that they would still see eachother and on birthdays they could have sleepoevers.

so with that, liam and his family packed into the moving van and left louis watching the truck drive off.

liam also met zayn when he was 12.

liam was playing outside, helping his dad hang the tire swing on the large oak tree in his new front yard.

zayn had these big golden eyes that liam really liked. he was also extremely shy, but liam didn't mind. liam liked to sit with zayn on zayn's wrap around front porch and watch zayn read. zayn read everything (and he means everything) and watching zayn so focused on something made liam really appreciate zayn's beauty.

liam like to hold zayn whenever they had sleepovers. zayn cried a lot and liam didn't know what to do besides hold him. so hugs and cuddles were liam's specialty.

zayn wasn't very open to liam, but liam also didn't pry into zayn's life. he knew zayn's papa wasn't very nice, but that was it.

all liam really knew was that zayn was beautiful and that he sure was glad he moved.

---

again, chapters will get longer!

also, i won't be able to update this saturday, so that's why i'm updating today (:

-rylnn xx