The End

The next morning, Yunlan was taking a shower while Shen wei still sleeping soundly. He finished with the bath and went to by something for their breakfast. Shen wei woke up now feeling very tired, he was smiling looking around for his man, "Yunlan? where are you sweetheart?" he was calling without an answer when he heard a knock at the door, he went to open. "Yezun?" his brother came to visit, not truely to visit but to intrude on the two. "Oh my God, you re a mess.... look at you.... What did he do to you?" Said Yezun while pating his brother's shoulder. Shen wei felt very shy and his face quickly turned red. "You knew he was alive right? why didn't you tell me?" asked in confuse. "I didn't know but Yesterday My dad got a call to let you go, Yunlan called him he wanted it to be a surprise for you.....what, are we gonna talk in front of the door?", "ah sorry Didi come inside". he was scaning the house.

"what did you do last night for you to look this messed up?" asked Yezun in a sly tune.

Yunlan came back finding Shen wei feeling shy and lowering his head with his Didi cornering him. "hey! you get away of my man" ordered Yunlan. Laughed Yezun and quickly went to hug Zhao, "hey my adorable Yezun, how have you been?; I missed you a lot.", Yunlan hugged him tight making Shen wei feel extreme jealousy looking from afar and frowning his eye brows. "look someone is being jealous" whispered Yunlan to Yezun. "by the way, what did you do to make him look like that, can't you be more gentle" Yezun was sulking at Yunlan and jealous over his brother. "hey I was gentle, he is the one that asked me to tigh him up" that slipped from Yunlan's mouth. Shen wei was in shock, he never wanted for his brother to find out about that privet part of his life. "Gege" Yezun softly called for his brother with a sly smile in his lips. "I am sorry Shen wei" Wispered Zhao behind Yezun.

Shen wei escaped to his room "I am... mm taking a bath" he quickly left. "why do you keep asking silly questions?" said the furious Yunlan. "and why the hell did you tigh him up even if he asked you, you should have declined, didn't you see the bruises on his hands. How dare you hurt my precious Gege?" they were fighting about Shen wei like kids. In the other side of the house, Shen wei was very angry inside "those two seems very close, I can't take it" he was feeling jealousy killing him inside for how Yunlan is clinging to Yezun. He finished with the shower and joined them to have his breakfast, he was silent just looking at them while they talk and laugh. "oh here comes my queen" said Zhao. "Yunlan" called Yezun.

"Don't call me by that, he died can't you adjust to the changes now my name is Bai yu how many times shall I remind you?" furiously saying. Shen wei sat there not getting it at all the change of events. "babe, you owe me an explanation" finally talking. "What is this, it taste like shit. Where did you buy this?" Yezun didn't like the food. "here whipe your mouth" Zhao ignored Shen wei question and put a tissue in Yezun's lips and wiped it for him. At that moment Shen wei felt like being left outside, he bursted out crying. They looked at him in shock, Yezun quickly hurried to his side "what is it sweetheart? what did he do to make you cry?" he glared at Yunlan. "babe, what's wrong I am here with you" he patted his back and wiped his tears, they were both too caring for him.

"I am sorry, I am so sorry" he felt guilt for being jealous over their friendship, he wanted Zhao for himself alone but they knew each other even before him coming to their lives. He felt pain in his chest but couldn't say anything to them. He left to the bathroom when Yunlan followed him, "stay Yezun please, I will see what's wrong with him" said Zhao in a very serious tone making Yezun stand in his spot not uttering a word. They looked at each other and understood the whole situation. "sweetheart, what is it?" Zhao being gentle with Shen wei, he hugged him softly. "I can't see you this close to him, I am so sorry Yunlan. I am a bad person for thinking like that I love both of you but my heart is this weak" he hugged his man back and cried in silent. "it's ok this is normal, if you love me this much and you miss me a lot, this is natural to feel jealous" Yunlan smiled gently and kissed his forehead. "I don't want for Yezun to find out about this and hate me, I love my brother" Shen wei felt guilty. "he won't don't worry" kissed Shen wei on his soft pinkish lips.