Chapter 3

Yezun was having his breakfast with Zhao and his secretary at the balcony discussing matters of work. Zhu hong was feeding Yunlan totally ignoring her boss. "I think you too are being shameless" Yezun said while siping his coffee and looking in to his watch, "Isn't it time we head to work" while speaking he sees a black Mercedes parking in front of his mansion "here comes the devil" Yunlan said. they went down to greet his step mom Wei lan and her brother Chu Shu Zhi. "hello mother he hugged her and welcomed her inside" Yezun was faking his smile looked to Zhao giving him orders with a glance. "Hello dear how have you been? I was at the hospital with your dad" she seemed very caring and loving to him while she wants his head so she can have all the fortune to her and her brother. "Ah we will be staying here for a while" Chu sure announced an unpleased news to him.

"please make yourself comfortable I will be heading to the company right now" he excused himself with Zhu and they left escorted by his other bodyguards.

Shen woke up to find himself late again for work, he quickly put on his suit and left without taking a shower or having breakfast. He rode the train and it was very crowded, he felt someone touching his back and pushing his body against him. He was scared to death this is his first time being groped on a train. he cried in silence he was not someone who could shout or make a scandle, he pushed that hand trying to get away from but the other man insisted on touching him deeper putting a knife in his back "if you protest I will stab you, stay calm my angel" not finishing his sentence he was being pulled by two strong man one of them was Zhao. He took the knife and tried to cut one of his fingers if you scream you will be dead follow my man now son of a bitch as he was dragged away by Zhao friend to the unknown these man are Merciless.

Shen was closing his eyes not seeing or hearing anything from fear he was suddenly grabbed and turned to face Yunlan " I take my eyes off of you for a second and you get yourself in trouble, what the fuck can't you protect yourself?" he was mad. Shen wei seeing him was trembeling he remembers very well that gun shot. He nearly fell when he was grabbed by his man and pushed to the train side caging him within his embrace not letting anyone touch him. Zhao was pushed against Shen wei by the crowd now he stick to him like they are one person.

Shen wei was breathing into Yunlan's neck resting his head on his shoulder and smelling his seductive perfume, he closed his eyes enjoying this sweet moment. "What are you doing here?" he asked Zhao. He sniffed him strongly in his neck making his heart race like mad "you never thank me do you, this is not the first time I save you sweetheart" he rise up his head facing Wei, "I am your hero" he smiled and winked to him at that moment he was pushed by the crowd of people and fell on Shen wei as their lips touched they were both shocked.

Yunlan quickly pulled back and laughed while Shen wei felt too shy and his face was becoming red so cute and lovely. "how could you be this adorable?" he wanted to tease him even more. He pushed his leg between Shen wei's thighs pressed on his prize gently. Shen wei moaned while biting into his lips "ahh... stopped it please" he said that but doesn't really mean it he grabbed Yunlan chest trying to push him away fearing that people could see them but couldn't the man was very strong. Yunlan was looking at his sexy expression while struggling to avoid his touch, he grabbed his chin making him look at him "do you want more?" he was pressing his leg even more making him feel so weak and breath heavely "ahh Zh..... muhh  Y..lan please stop am begging you" tears started to drop from his gentle and cute eyes making Yunlan again weak to him as he pulled his leg and held the nearly falling Shen wei "pull yourslef together Shen wei" he shouted at him while he was grabbing Yunlan's shirt strongly and lowering his head feeling shame.

The train arrived at the last destination and all the people went out only Shen wei was trembeling that he couldn't walk, he was taken to one of the public bathroom and closed it so to be only the two of them. "what are you doing" heavely breathing said the poor Shen wei. "continue from where we stoped" he gave him a sly smile. Shen wei looked pale still doesn't understand what does this man want from him and why does he keep showing up everytime. "do you have feelings for me? Xiao wei ? he got closer and closer caging him again putting his face too close until their noses touched soflty. Shen wei tried to push Yunlan but couldn't he pulled him strongly by his waist, Yunlan put something in his mouth then fed it to Shen wei forcefuly pushing his tongue deeper inside, Wei tried to protest but coudn't his mouth was covered by Zhao's hand later he fell into a deep sleep.

"Bring the car" Yunlan spoke in his phone. He put Shen wei inside his big red hummer car with two huge men sitting on both sides putting Shen in the midlle. "Shen wei he is with me now, where shall I take him?" he was talking to Yezun. Suddenly the call ended without an answer.

Yezun turned to face the man who snatched his phone to be pulled by force into a deep kiss by Chu pushing him on to the couch in his office and having his way with him. They made love so passionately. Yezun loved Chu a lot they both craved each other eventhough they are strong enemies. "I missed you my angel" Chu said while holding Yezun in his arms, they were laying there naked covered by their clothes. "did you lock the door?" he asked softly while kissing Chu's neck. Before he answers the door was broken and came Yunlan claming his boss directing his gun to Chu.

"You are kidding me right? being in intimate relationship with him have you gone mad, he is after your legacy" he shouted at the so called Shen wei. "I love him but I am not that stupid don't worry Yunlan plus you are here to save me right?" he smiled mokingly, provoking Zhao confidence. "Ah your twin is in my house now, shall I keep him there?" he asked. "yes for the time being" Yunlan was about to leave when Yezun coughed spiting blood and then fainted luckly Zhao grabbed him "Yunlan don't let them see me like this specially him" he closed his eyes like an angel in Yunlan's arms.