Chapter 16

After the press conference Yunlan and Shen wei came back to the office somehow Wei was feeling uneasy and having a bad feeling about something, he felt sad and hurt by what Yunlan did. Yunlan kept silent not saying a word to Shen wei after half an hour passed for them not talking "did you cancel your lease?" Zhao said. Shen wei looked at him with confuse "no, why?" he asked back. Zhao didn't answer Shen wei's question he ignored him, he took his phone and made a quick call, "how are things there?" he asked, "boss, we are still waiting, the president was here early this morning we spoke to him before the operation" Da Qing said. "what did he say?". "He asked about his brother and asked his dad to take care of him if he doesn't wake up after the operation that's all".

Zaho looked at Shen wei while hearing that felt so sad for not telling him about his brother and if something happen to Yezun he will sure feel regret not letting them meet for the last time he was hoping that eveything goes well for the sake of both Yezun and Shen wei. "Yunlan what is it?" Shen wei asked seeing his expression change suddenly, he came close to him.He hung up the phone and excused himself out "Shen wei wait for me here" then he left. Shen wei was confused about the sudden change in Zhao's behaviour. He wanted to get out of the office but he was prevented by the security that was put in front of his door "Sir you can't leave your office until Zhao Yunlan comes back" he felt like he was imprisoned.

Wei lan was with her brother talking "the president is out of the hospital how did I not get a notice on that are you sure you were watching him?" She was very mad. "That all was Zhao's doing that bastard I want to kill him, I will make sure to do that and Shen wei as well" Gao Jing Feng. "now we are restricted from doing anything, think of something" Wei lan said, then Chu finaly spoke "if you want to get Zhao yunlan, you must get Shen wei. I think there is something going on between them" Chu was thinking of something bad. "what do you mean something going on between them?" Weil lan asked curiously. "did you not get it already, they are into each other" Chu said. "what are we gonna do now, have an idea?" she asked Chu. "well what if we make them fight and ruin their relationship then we get a lonely Shen wei" he suggested.

Shen was left alone for quite a long time feeling bored and angry, "where did you go?" asked seeing Zhao enter his office finally. "Shen wei I am no longer your bodyguard, I will be replaced tomorrow with another one I went and checked for him myself so don't worry, from today on you will be living in your brother's house until we get to settle everything once for all." he said shocking him with that sudden statement. "what about us?, you and me will I be seeing you Yunlan?" he came close hugging Zhao. "Shen wei, we are done. I just enjoyed being with you for that short period of time, now my work is finished I need to go back, someone else will carry on with you from now on." Zhao pushed Shen wei away.

Shen wei started to cry not knowing what to do or say, he was smashed by that revelation, Zhao promissed he will never leave him he told him he loved him so many times, they made love passionatly several times. He never tought that he was just having fun"let me ask you one last question, when you said you loved me and made love to me passionatly was that true or you was just having fun?" Shen wei was crying silently. Zhao ignored his question "Shen wei please bring your jacket we must leave to see your brother" He turned his back to Shen wei not wanting to see him cry as he felt hurt deep inside. Not answering him was better for Shen wei as he still has hope.

They were both silent all the way to the hospital until they arrived, "is he ok, did he wake up?" Shen wei asked about his brother's condition." Zhao kept silent for a moment then answered "the president wants to see you, Yezun's dad" he said. They came inside seeing the president and his team waiting at the hall outside the opration room, Shen wei quickly looked at Yunlan grabbed his hand " Yunlan why are we here?" Shen wei asked in fear, he was scared to be announced a bad news seeing everyone looked anxious. The president looked at Shen wei and was very surprised for how much he looks exactly like his son, he came quickly to him and grabbed his both hands "You, look exactly like him are you his twin?" looked very sad at Shen wei. "Yes Sir, thank you for taking care of my brother all these years" he was about to cry when he was hugged by the president and led to sit on the chair.