Chapter 19

Zhao took Gao Jing Feng with him and headed to where Shen wei is being kept. He called his dad "hello, Yunlan". "I have something you want, and you have something I want" Zhao said while driving. "what do you mean?" his dad asked, "I killed the minister, now the way is clear for you" making his dad confused, now he knows that his son is aware of everything. "Yunlan don't listen to what they said, they want to make us go against each other, what about Gao?" asked curiously. "well I still need him for now...... dad, what about Shen wei?" Yunlan was holding his anger and tried to remain calm. His dad kept silent for a bit then answered "Yunlan he is under investigation which is very normal as he knows you, we want to make sure he won't say a word about you for your safety in the futur" his dad tried to calm him and assur him that's only a protocole. "who are you lying to? you want to kill him right? laughed Zhao as his dad remained silent again. "listen dad, if anything happens to him, I Zhao Yunlan will declare war on your deprtment" he then hang up the phone.

Mr. Zhao felt furious and smashed his phone to the ground, he only wants his son to focus on his work but being with Shen wei Yunlan started to be distracted and can't do his job proparly and having a lover if his enemies find out, it will be a threat to him. Shen wei is Zhao's weakness that's why his dad hates him, he can't afford to let his son have a weakness. He went to where Shen wei is while feeling extremely furious for his son to challenge him and rebelling against his commands. He opened the cell to find Shen wei fainting there from cold and hunger and of course from so much violence "shit" Mr. Zhao cursed knowing that he won't be spared if his son finds out.

It was evening when yunlan arrived at the department where his dad works, he was banned to enter his dad's office. As he recalled his memories, he never once entered his office never in his life time. Zhao quickly went to the interrogation room to find his dad waiting for him there, "where is he?" asked Zhao. "Sit down first, and let's talk" his dad's face suddenly changed. "Yunlan did you ever see the other face of me?" asking such a question is so confusing to Zhao, he never saw his angry dad not once or him being fierce. His dad was always good to him being friendly and treat him with respect, Yunlan never had a problem as for now it's their first time having such a cold was between them.

"well they say like father like son, so I probably know how crazy you could be and how scary you are" Zhao answered. "good that you know, before me being your father I am your boss. You are going against the rules and against my commands, I spared you before when you threaten me and my officers because you are my reckless son and you being in love for your first time, so I said it's ok" his dad slowly starting to get his real him out to his son. "Yunlan, I won't spare you if you put in danger the department or yourself. I am stronger and I could kill you Yunlan since we sold our hearts the day we approuved to do this kind of job, I lived longer than you so I am ahead of you for a long way for you to reach me" his dad didn't finish talking when Yunlan cut him.

"did you already declare war, that's great so we don't need to talk we need to hold guns" surprising his dad Zhao stood from his seat, "listen old man, I don't want to waist my time on bullshits, give him to me or you won't be able to find Gao or the files in his hand.. ah to your knowledge, I am not trying to reach you I already surpassed you" he winked to his dad then left, his dad laughed then said inwardly "that's my son" he was so proud of him inside but can't just let things go out of control.

Zhao was leaving when he got a text message from his dad with the adress of the hospital where Shen wei is being treated. He took his car and went there quickly as he arrived he finally saw Shen wei after two days was sleeping and has some bruises on him sure he was being hit and tortured. He came close to his man and caressed his hair slowely and kissed his forehead "I miss you my darling" Yunlan whispered in to his ear. He kept him company until he woke up late at night finding Zhao sleeping putting his head beside him on the bed. He stroked his hair and called for him "Yunlan" hearing his name jupmed of his sleep "babe, are you ok?" asked the startled Zhao.

"mmm... I am fine" Shen wei nodded and smiled to him. Zhao sat near him holding his hand touching his cheeks and eyes, nose and lips he was trying to live the moment that he is finally alive and safe. "did you save me?" he didn't know how did he get in here. "I was trying to do so but they were too scared of me that they let you go" Yunlan was trying to be funny but he only said the truth. "How is Yezun, any news about him?" asked Shen wei. "well I was focused on getting you back I don't know yet" he kissed his hand "just rest for today tomorrow morning I will be taking you to see him" Yunlan was looking at him dearly. He leaned towards him and kissed his soft sweet lips slowly "I miss them, these soft tasty pink lips" Zhao was drown in to the kiss as Shen wei hug him and put his hands arroud his neck and open his mouth asking for more.

Zhao took Shen wei home because he didn't want him to stay there, he helped him take a shower and dried his hair, he put some clean clothes on him and layed him in the bed "I will bring you something to eat" he was about to leave when Shen grabed his shirt "stay, I am not hungry" he was looking fondly to Yunlan who just layed beside him in bed putting his hand arround his shoulder and pulling him in to his arms "babe" Yunlan called for Shen wei "yeah" he answered. "you smell too good for me to resist not to have you, you re too much for me to handle" Yunlan was having a hard time holding himself, "then don't resist" Shen wei faced him and looked at him with want and longing, he does want his man to make love to him.

Zhao's dad got a call to start the investigation on the minister's death, he made a call to someone "hello, so we talk again" Mr. Zhao said. The man kept silent just listening as he knows that his call isn't for a good a reason "the police handed me the investigation of the minister's death, so am thinking for handing them the true culpert or shall we come to a deal. What do you think, have some time to think about it and give me some call you have two days" astonished the man on the phone. "hello! hello" Zhao's dad hang up the phone.