New team and the perverted sensei

Start from the beginning

Y/n's pov :

I smirked to myself as the class fell silent thinking to themselves. Moving my shadow, I went behind Iruka creating a big shadow. The whole class froze in their seats, staring at me as I went closer to our sensei. I bent forward slightly placing my head right next to Iruka-sensei's "You didn't really think that I would die that easily, did you sensei~" I carefully blew in his ear, sending shivers down his spine and a bright blush appeared on his face. He slowly turned his face to me making our noses touch.

He yelped and stumbled backward, falling on his back, and started to crawl backward making him look like a scared puppy. I started to laugh as I turned back to my human form falling to my knees and clutching my stomach. I couldn't hold in my tares anymore, their faces were absolutely hilarious. I was now rolling on the floor looking like a complete idiot not really caring about the class anymore. "Y/n you're alive!" It didn't really surprise me that much seeing that they didn't know what I was "Of course I'm alive, why wouldn't I be?" I tilted my head a little looking up at Iruka-sensei. "Y-you were almost split in t-two, How?" I laughed a little scratching my neck "Well you see.............

I'm simply just me" (That rhymed XD) the whole class sweatdropped and just looked at me and Iruka-sensei. "Well I guess we can continue?" he didn't really sound that sure but went on "I made the selections so that each cell's abilities would be approximately equal" the class didn't take the news that well "WHAT?" Iruka -sensei started to rams up the different team's "Next, cell number seven. This cell will have four members" the remaining students bent forward in anticipation wanting to know it was their team "Haruno Sakura... Uzumaki Naruto" Naruto let out a victory shout while Sakura sank down in her seat "Uchiha Sasuke..-" The roles switched and it was Sakura giving the victory shout and Naruto slumping down in his seat "And last but not least l/n y/n!" This made all three perk up, even the Uchiha. "Iruka-sensei!! what were you thinking of, saddling a most excellent shinobi like myself... ...With that loser?!" Iruka looked at Naruto and the class "...... of the twenty-eight of you, Sasuke had the second-best grades, Naruto. You would be the bottom of the class."

Third pov :

Sasuke stiffened 'Second?' "The idea is to balance your different strengths... That's why you ended up together!" Iruka seemed pleased with his answer "Hmm... Just don't drag me down ... ...Dunce!" Naruto started to shake "Why you-! What'd you call me?!" Sakura stepped in not so happy that Naruto insulted one of her crushes "Just knock it off, Naruto!" After a bit of punching, Sakura stopped and sat down and remembered "Wait Iruka-sensei, who's at the top of the class?" Iruka stopped thinking and looked up at the curious class "Hu?... Well, that'll be y/n. She did an excellent performance" Sighting he continued "Ok, everyone. I'll be introducing your senior ninjutsu instructors this afternoon. Until then, you're dismissed!" The whole classroom emptied in record time all everyone went out to eat.

Y/n's pov :

I was the only one left in the classroom, so took out my and sat down and took out my bento on one of the front tables. I didn't really feel like eating so I just stared at the poor food until someone broke the silence in the room. Looking up the doors opened to show Jonin's filling in the room. I simply waved at them and returned my gaze at the door watching as students came in and got greeted by their new senseis. "I guess I looked at my food and got a little lost in time huh" I started to laugh a little and watched as the new teams went out to introduce themselves to each other. On the way I caught many people glancing up at me, but they all turned when they realized that I saw them.

Small-time skip~

Naruto was looking out the door. He didn't really look so happy about our new sensei being so late, Sakura didn't look so happy either "Cut it out, Naruto!" He turned back and looked at us "Why are we the only team... ...Whose teacher hasn't shown up yet?!" now he was fuming "All the other teams have already gone off with their teachers. Even Iruka-sensei has gone!" Naruto started to move around again. I slowly looked at my lunch, I hadn't touched it at all. Sighing I laid my head down on my hands and tried to relax. "Maybe he got lost?" I didn't look up but I could hear people (Naruto and Sakura) walking around. "Hey!! What are you up to, Naruto?!!" Glancing over the side of my arm I could see Naruto standing on a desk laughing while placing a chalk eraser between the sliding doors "That's what he get's for making us wait!!" they kept on arguing but something caught my interest "*Hmmf* No way would a Junin ever fall for such a simple booby trap" smirking I turned my head to the Black haired boy "You wanna bet?" He glanced to the side looking at me "You're on" I just kept on smirking "50? each?" as I said that I turned to the others. Everyone had a glint in their eyes "Yeah/Sure/hmn" everyone agreed. Unlike the others, I knew that our sensei was right outside the door eavesdropping on us so I laid my head down again. As if on cue, a hand gripped the sliding door opening it making the eraser land on a mop of silver hair. *Bam* *Plaf* Naruto started to laugh "Gotcha! Good one!" sakura soon followed with apologies "I'm sorry Sensei. I tried to stop him, but Naruto..." Sasuke kept still but it looks like he was deep in thought "You guys owe me 50 each" grunting they handed me my money. "Hmm... How shall I put this? Based on my first impression, I'd have to say... ...I hate you!!" everyone sweatdropped and all of them seemed as if they were sad but confused at the same time. "Does it make you feel better if I share my bento with you?" He looked at me with sparkling eyes like he hadn't eaten all day. He nodded and turned back to the other that seemed even more depressed than before. "Meet me up at the roof" He then poofed away. I was about to do the same but stopped when I remembered it was a high-class jutsu so I just walked with the others.