Lena nodded, not in the mood to argue with Kara over what they eat.

Grinning, Kara reaches over and grabs her phone.

Lena rested her head on Kara's shoulder and squeezed her eyes closed.

The Super began ordering their food.

Lena listened to Kara's voice, breathing slowly.

Once their food is order, Kara hangs up and curls around her, closing her eyes.

Lena wrapped her hands around Kara's shirt.

"Food will be here in thirty minutes." Kara mumbles, relaxing against the bed.

Lena only nodded slowly.

The Super was starting to drift off, knowing she'd wake up as soon as the food arrived.

Lena was already out.

A knock on the door instantly wakes Kara and she gets up without waking Lena.

Lena curled around a pillow.

Moving to the door, she gets her food and smiles warmly at the delivery person before closing it. She looked at Lena, debating waking the younger girl.

"Lena," she calls out softly, knowing she needed to wake the younger girl so she'd eat.

Lena didn't respond.

Chuckling, Kara sets the food down and climbs on the bed, placing kisses all over Lena's face.

Lena scrunched up her face and wriggled.

The blonde continues kissing Lena's face until she wakes up. "Food's here."

Lena groaned, rubbing her face with her hands. She yawned.

"Hi sleepyhead." Kara teases, placing a kiss on Lena's lips.

Lena just stared at Kara, she wasn't actually that hungry.

"Do you want something go eat? If not I'll put some away in the fridge for you." The super says softly.

Lena simply shook her head, she rubbed her head.

Nodding her head, Kara kisses her once more and heads back into the kitchen.

Lena curled up on the bed again.

Kara put some food in the fridge for Lena before instantly beginning to eat. She ate all of her food while watching Lena sleep.

Once she's done eating the Super heads back to the bed and crawls in beside Lena.

Lena curled into Kara.

Smiling, Kara wraps her arms around Lena and relaxes, instantly falling asleep.

****

When Kara woke up, she could hear the shower running and Lena wasn't in her arms.

Getting up, Kara makes her way to the bathroom, stripping her clothes and making her way into the shower.

Lena had her back to Kara, her long dark hair flowing down her back.

Smiling, Kara slowly wraps her arms around Lena's waist and kisses her shoulder.

Lena jumped in her arms. "I thought you were still asleep."

"I woke up and you weren't there." Kara responds softly.

Lena nodded slowly.

Kara shifts and begins placing kisses along Lena's shoulder.

Lena shivered.