"Mom you just- nevermind."

"I'm grown. I can do whatever the hell I want."

"Mooommmm!" I drag out seeing my friends and mother eat. They all giggle to themselves but Jade looks up and winks at me. I roll my eyes before I chow down on the food I MADE.

Losers.

"Who you callin a loser bitch?" Kaitlyn questions before we both get slapped upside the head.

"Ow! What did I do?" I grip my head and look into my mothers glaring eyes.

" Nothing just felt like it but you Miss. Morris I just told Y/N no cussing."

"I'm sorry ma."

"Anyway guys we gotta head to the studio now. Thanks for letting us in mom." Jade hollers before disappearing from the front door. I turn to my mom who just shrugged her shoulders and kept eating.

~~~~

"Bye mom!" I holler slamming the apartment door to which I hear, "You don't pay no bills so stop slamming my goddamn door!" I run away knowing if I stood there she would beat me with her belt, hanger, shoe etc. Damn Y/S/C moms.

"Your gonna get it when you get home missy!" I hear faintly before screaming at Emily, "Drive bitch drive!"
~

~~

Arriving to the studio that I own me and the girls race to the door but seeing that I only have the key I won. I let the girls in but I'm surprised to see our manager already there with four other girls of Fifth Harmony. "Hey Rob." The girls and I groan in unison.

"Girls I would like for you to meet-" Rob's cut off by the other girls.

"Fifth Harmony!" Kaitlyn hollers coming into view of the others. The girls chuckle but contine to introduce themselves.

"I'm Normani!"

"I'm Ally Brooke!"

"I'm Dinah Jane!"

"And I'm Lauren Jauregui!"

Jade looks over at me with a knowing grin. I stick my tongue out at her before introducing the other girls. "Howdy hey! I'm Y/N Jones and this is Kaitlyn Morris,"

"Wassup."

"Jade Fields,"

"Hey hey."

"Emily Carson,"

"Hi."

"And Nicole Williams." I finish giggling at Emily's shyness. Jade finishes off for me, "We're Groove Five!" The Fifth Harmony girls laugh at the name but Lauren suddenly looks at me.

"So what's up?" I question nervously rubbing the back of my neck.

"Um yeah I know that you don't like being told what to do but right now you don't have a choice. The label wants you to collab with Fifth Harmony." Rob says crossing his arms.

"Hold on bitch what!" Kaitlyn hollers.

"No! Not happening! The label can suck Y/N's dick!" Jade points at my package.

"Hey leave me out of this shit! I honestly don't fucking mind." I hit Jade before I shrug my shoulders and the everyone in the room turns to look at me.

"What it's good publicty." I deadpan. The girls sigh in defeat.

"When do we start?" Emily squeaks out. I pull her into my left side and throw my arm over her. I lean down and whisper in her ear, "It's okay to be shy but after this I'll buy you food. Deal?" At this she smiles and replies, "Deal."