τρία

"Nialler!"

I called out to the fake blonde sitting on the benches, Niall turned amd grinned as he saw me approaching. He stood up and ran and we met each other with a hug.

"What's up lou-lou?"

He asked me while scrunching up his nose, an adorable sign that he was genuinely curios of what I was about to say. 

You see, me and niall started being friends when Harry started pretending I was non-existent. Niall saw me sitting all alone on the swings waiting for Hazza, I mean Harry to come. As he sat he sat, he asked me what my name was and because I was rude and didn't want any other friends that wasn't Harry, I yelled at him and told him to go away.

Still he kept on coming back everyday even though the only thing I would do is yell at him, his persistence and the realization that Harry would never talk to me again was what made me become friends with him and from then on, we continued to be best friends.

"My mum told me something crazy yesterday."

"Get on with it lou, I don't have all day you know."

 He said while tapping his shoes and crossing his arms, acting as if he was some important businessman. I giggled knowing Niall he was just tryna get me to crack up since I was too tense.

"Well you see my mum got promoted and now she could afford to pay our bills and the school expenses of my sisters. She still couldn't afford mine so Anne, my mum's bestfriend, the mother of Harry—

"I know who she is Lou."

I rolled my eyes at him for cutting me off.

"As I was saying before I was rudely interrupted by some leprechaun, Anne offered to help her and told her that she and Robin would take care of me and cover all my school expenses and allowance."

Niall was listening intently while doing these small little nods as if he was analyzing the situation.

"There's a "but" waiting to be said loubear."

He looked at me expectantly. Damn he knew me too well.

"But in exchange I would be living with them and tutor Harry as well."

With that said Niall was full on laughing, Oh my god did I just hear a snort come out of him?! What a vile bestfriend, he even looked like he was amused thinking about the situation that I was in.

"You mean the Harry Styles, the one who ignored your whole being because of a kiss? The Harry Styles who is "obviously straight that is why I wouldn't confess my undying love for him" is that the Harry Styles we're talking about?"

"Yes we are Ni, and for the record I didn't say that I was inlove with him and he is infact straight, rumors around school says so, stop embarassing me you little sht" 

Niall was full on cackling at this point.

"Oh loulou, my cute and adorable loubear you are royally fcked"

After saying this he went back on laughing and wiping away fake tears. Luckily the bell rang and I had an excuse to run swiftly away from the maniac I call my bestfriend.

I understand why he finds it amusing though, I would also find it amusing if I were him, sadly I wasn't and I still can't figure out how I could tutor Harry Styles if he wouldn't so much as breath in the same direction as I do.

My mind was a mess so I ran faster and I should have listened to teachers telling the students to not run in the halls because it could have saved my life. As i was gonna turn on the corner I crashed on something sturdy but lean and it sent me falling on my ass. Gosh how clumsy of me to hit a wall.

"God, how stupid of you Louis Tomlinson!"

I muttered to myself while gathering my books and I was schocked to hear the wall talking, what shocked me more though, is when I looked up and saw a fuming Harry Styles.

The Harry Styles, well known bad boy in school, excels in sports and music. Well liked by many despite his reputation of beating up his enemies and playing with countless of girls. The Harry Styles that I was oh so infatuated with.

"What are you staring at nerd?! God so pathetic, get that pretty ass up, or are you expecting me to lend you a hand?"

Harry coldly looks at me and scoffed, making me feel crushed. Where has my sweet hazza gone off to? This wasn't the Harry I know at all.

"Don't mind him Harry, he's just a waste of time and oxygen. Looks super ugly and at the same time super dumb as well."

I was too focused on Harry that I didn't notice the blond bimbo clinging to him. Taylor Swift, the famous cheerleader, known to sleep with anyone that catches her attention. I imagine clawing her eyes out and screaming at Harry for being so mean.

"Shutup"

Harry replied at the same time walking away not before glaring at me, ofcourse Taylor didn't seem shocked at all and continued on following him not before leering and shoving my arm.

I heaved a sigh, how could I tutor him if he absolutely loathed me. Add my feelings to him and the leech that keeps on clinging onto him.The situation is certainly not amusing.

a/n: Hey guys sorry for my crappy writing and slow updates, you see Im still not good at handling my anxiety but I hope y'all like it. If you have any suggestions or corrections feel free to comment and please vote for my story. I just also want to tell you that rude comments are not allowed around here. Love u all💓