ένας

Louis was devastated, he didn't know what to do. Recently just being 18 he had no idea what to do in situations like this, should he cry and beg for his dad not to go, or yell and be angry then tell him to piss of. He was so confused, why would his dad want to leave in the first place?

He thought that their family was perfect, too perfect to be true, yeah they were one big family, he had 5 sisters and 1 younger brother. Still their household was filled with love and fun, he even had a special bond with Mark that no one else could break, even though he wasn't his real father.

That thought struck him and broke his heart, he would be left alone again and be tossed aside like nothing, just like what his biological Dad did, not wanting the responsibility of raising a child.

"Why are you doing this?"
Louis' suddenly jerked off of his dazed state as his mother exclaimed at his dad while slamming her hand on the countertop.

"I'm so sorry, I know it's messed up. After all the years we've been together I just,  don't love you anymore Johannah, so I want you to sign these divorce papers as soon as possible".

My "father" replied with no sign of emotion at all, it was like he didn't even cared at the first place. He didn't care how many hearts he would break. How high was at stake.

"Did you meet someone new then?". My mom asked her voice shaking.

"Yes, I'm so sorry".

And that was the only confirmation and response my mom needed before she signed the divorce papers threw it in my Dad's face and stormed upstairs where my brother and sisters are.

Meanwhile my so called father who promised never to leave me alone again, stood there with a relieved expression on his face and began collecting the papers, like all of the moments our family shared meant fookin nothing. (a/n im so sorry I just had to lol)

As he collected all of it he began to get all his belongings, already packed, and was about to leave but I held on to his shoulder, and that was when I started to tear up patethically.

"Da-ad why are you leaving us? Why are you leaving mom? Why are you doing this to us? What have we done to make you think like this? I thought you told us we were your treasures, we were your everything? Why leave us with someone you just met?"

My lips trembled and my voice cracked as I asked him that. Never in a million years did I think that the Dad I acknowledged would leave me, and at this moment I couldn't fathom how cruel fate could be in my life.

"I'm so sorry loubear, but you'll understand why I had to do this one day. Just know that sometimes, it is better to follow your heart than what your conscience is telling you to do" With that he turned to leave and opened the door ready to walk out of everything he had, ready to walk out of my life.

"DAD PLEASE, PLEASE DON'T LEAVE US, DON'T LEAVE ME. YOU PROMISED DIDN'T YOU, THAT YOU'D STAY FOREVER? YOU AND MUM COULD WORK THINGS OUT, I KNOW YOU COULD. JUST PLEASE DON'T LEAVE YOUR TREASURES BEHIND."

I hysterically grabbed onto him and begged so that he wouldn't leave. I couldn't take it, another person walking out of my life again, backing out because being a father is too much. I just couldn't look at another back walking away from me again, like I'm some nobody who doesn't deserve someone who would stay.

"I'm so sorry son"

a/n: hey guys! Sorry for the crappy and quick chap, I hoped you like it.
You see i'm still unexperienced in these whole writing thing and I hope it pleases you enough to vote for it. If you have any corrections on grammars or any recommendations feel free to just comment on the work. Thankies love y'all😊