τέσσερα

A week later

It has been hell for me throughout the week, the constant stress on thinking about harry and having to sit in the loos to calm myself down from one of my anxiety attacks because of overthinking.

The day of me moving out however, is real. No matter how hard I want it not to be.

"Lou, you're so dramatic! If it makes you feel any better, I would visit you in the Style's household as much as I could, okay?!"

This leads to my conversation with nigel and him desperately convincing me that everything would be ok.

Everything is not ok.

"Lou, are you there? Or are you having one of your breakdowns again?" Niall adds up in a hint of panic, he always was very protective of me. I love him really.

"I'm ok niall, im starting to be resigned to the fact that, this is the end for me. Just remember you were one of my greatest friends ok? and when you don't hear from me ever again, just know that I love you"

"Ok drama queen, im hanging up. Make sure you pack everything that's important! Think of this in a brighter light, maybe you and harry could be friends again'

"You wish!" I replied quickly, harry and me would never be friends, even though I really want us to be, I just had gone and screwed it up because of a silly kiss.

I said my goodbyes to Niall on the phone after a lot of convincing from him that I would be fine.

I start packing up the last bit of my stuff, which consisted mostly of the little rings I make, picked it up as a hobby because it calms me.

Looking at my empty room, I felt a foreign feeling of being lost. Hell, I've been in this house since forever and In a snap, i'm moving out.

A knock on the door broke me off of my trance. Weird, I've been experiencing, staring off into space more frequently now that I'm moving.

"Loubaby? Are you ready? Anne and Robin are outside, they're waiting to pick you up" My mum shouted at the other side of the door.

"I'm done mum, I'll be out in a sec" I replied hastily, looking around for things I might've forgot to pack.

Walking out of this house has really made me sentimental, although the style's house was only 20 mins. away

I felt like I was moving out to London.

As I go and carry down the boxes, I mean the boxes that I could carry. Don't judge me ok! I'm big and strong.

Downstairs, I see my mom and anne chatting about while robin sat and drank apple juice that me mum served.

"Hi!"

I squeaked out, wanting them to notice that I was done packing and ready to face reality.

"Hi Louis! Oh, the last time O saw you, you were this little squishy baby and now you've grown into a fine young man." Anne exclaimed as her eyes caught sight of me.

"I missed you too Anne" I said as I slowly approached and hugged her.

"Harry misses you too Lou, no matter how hard he conceals it, I know he does" She whispers half way into the hug.

My eyes watered, no matter how hard I try to deny it to myself, love always conquered fear.

I missed Harry too, I thought to myself. I missed my hazza a lot, and I knew I couldn't say that out loud anymore. Everything is different now.

Our worlds are too different.

"Okay! Enough of that tear jerking reunion, we best move out now. So louis here could have all the time to adjust to our home."

Robin said as he chuckled breaking the somber mood. He then proceeded to go upstairs to pick up the boxes left.

"Well, go on Louis. We'll take care of the rest of your things. You could go on and wait at the car."

Anne says as she squeezes my arms and let go of me. She gave me one last once over and went to follow robin upstairs.

"Bye Loubaby, you behave yourself there ok! Remember everything I've taught you about manners and house rules! Me and the girls will visit you or you could, whichever makes you comfortable."

"Bye mum, I love you. Tell the girls I told them goodbye and I love them. Also to not give you a hard time."

We finished saying our goodbyes and I make my way to the car, ready to face the new life I'd be having.

Ready to face the infamous Harry Styles, the one person that's been plauging my thoughts for too long.

I open the car and sit at the back seat, and wait for  Anne and Robin to finish loading up the boxes.

After what seems like forever they finish loading up everything.

"Ready louis?"

"Ready as I'll ever be"

I replied in fake cheer as Robin began the drive into the direction of their house.

I plug my earphones in and listen to Ricky Montgomery's "my heart is buried in venice" and look outside the window.

Watch my house fade away, as the trees replace it.

I think I'm ready to face Harry now?

A/N: It's been two years lovelies and I'm not gonna lie, I've been super busy and super lazy the past years. I have no excuse really, but

Heeey i'm back and I just wish I could finish this book. I was inspired to get back to it because of that one comment in the past chapter, so shout out to you cause I can't tag you because of my shitty phone.

I hope you all like this chapter! Xoxo