Chapter Two~ Moving

UnicornMann's POV

Tina and Ryan had just alerted me of the president's call.  Obviously, I was very concerned to hear that he had launched yet another attack.  I told him that I was forming a Justice League to fight back, and gave me some advice.

"Don't be the hero with three sidekicks.  Be equal, and nobody will want anything more."

"Alright.  Bye Mr. President."  Unicorn hung up, and began to plan more training for the other three.

~

"Okay guys, we've all done well."  I shuffle the newfound, and signed paperwork, stating that we were now a Justice League, and would become known in the superhero community.  Obviously, not publicly yet, or Casper may recognize us, I mean, our appearances and names were very obvious.

I was always UnicornMann to most people, but the other three were almost identical to their old selves.  Good thing Goldy could wish an illusion around them.  I still don't understand why her stuff stays when she wishes for a new thing, and how in the heck she doesn't pass out but okay.

After supplying him with a mask, Ryan renewed his old Tea Man costumed, stretching it out a little bit, and changing the R to a T.  Ryan already had his speed from the Tea, and we decided that he'd only use the fire in emergencies, since it could cause damage to other places.  He still went by Tea Man.

Tina just found her old onesie and redesigned it.  She tailored it carefully, so the pants of the pajamas were a flowing, but knee-length skirt.  She cut off the hood to make a mask, and tightened the sleeves.  She got one orange and one black stocking, and dyed the light orange of the dress bright.  She finished off with tiger print heels.  She better be used to those.  What was her name?  MAN I WONDER-- Tiger Girl.  Rawr.

Goldy had previously been a heroine, and had looked stunning as always.  She was wearing a purple short skirt over golden leggings, which she tended to wish away during battle.  She wore black sneakers and a purple mask.  Why purple?  She likes purple okay.  She wore a golden zip-up jacket over a purple shirt with a with a sloth on it.  What?  We wanted to hide our identities but Goldy loves sloths.  She also wore a purple cape with a crown on it because "it looks cool."She goes by Golden Girl (as if that wasn't enough to get exposed).

"Next mission?"  Tina was snuggling into Ryan.  Ryan was playing with her hair, and was obviously not really paying attention.

"Next mission?  New base.  We've been staying here for a decade now, and Casper knows where this is.  We're moving in a week."

"What?"

"But... there are so many memories here..."  Goldy mumbled.

"But we can make new ones, guys!"  Tina encouraged the other two.  "Take everything you want, need, and stuff it in a box."

"That reminds me of Cassi."  Tina sighed at Ryan's comment, sad that she had lost a friend.

"It's alright, Tina, all of our pets are safe."  I assured her.

"Alright, let's go pack."

Tina's POV

Immediately, I rushed towards the box under my bed.  Every picture ever taken in this building, all of the selfies outside, even the picture of Crabby with a top hat.  I hugged the box, and put it in an old backpack from a long time ago.  I also took all of my crystals, why not?

I took every cloth material, knowing that I had a talent for making clothing.  I searched out any electronics in my room and shoved them into the bag.  Hm, Angel left one of her switches here.  How many did she have?

I found an old stash of tea, chocolate milk, coffee, lemoninemoninade, geez I had everything.  I put that in the bag, too.  I took everything I need from my room, making a mess to make it seem like an attack, and headed to the SlingShot base.

~

I took out the battery for the machine, so that nobody could use it.  I took the cloth material, the potions, gold, RyNotes, pretty much everything in the vault.  This could help us.  I tore up everything, making it look like this place was already raided.  I also added my head along with Ryan's to the wanted posters.  Gotta make it look real.

I sprinkled some dye into the water to make it look old and polluted, and broke the ladder going out, leaving the door open.

"That better be convincing enough."  I walked away from the old base, leaving behind the old me.

Ryan's POV

Tina had told me to make a mess.  She's pretty smart, so I did.  I sacrificed one of my monitors, and took the rest with me.  I took the consoles, the tea, and all of the cloth for Tina.  I took out a box from behind my largest monitor.  It contained all of the pictures of Tina and I.  Kissing the box quickly, I knocked over everything in my room.  I even burnt parts of it.

I took a visit to the other rooms, taking anything else we may need, and making more of a mess.

"Perfect... I hope."

Goldy's POV

I have too much gold.  By the time I had packed everything, I needed to wish in a new backpack.  I miss dad...

Tina specifically asked for all of the cloth and stuff.  And to make a mess.  I'm good at making messes!  I took everything I thought I would need, including Chip.

Then, I made a mess.  It looked like it had just woken up haha.  I ran downstairs, and Unicorn was already there, I guess he just wished everything he needed into a bag.  Smart.  I tapped it, to ensure it would stay.

3rd Person POV

UnicornMann smiled at Goldy, and Tina came around soon after.  Ryan burnt the rest of the building (just a little), and approached the other three.

"Ready to go?"

"Yes!"  They all locked hands, and Unicorn teleported them all to a plain field.

~

"What's around here?"  Tina wandered.  She absolutely loved it.  It was beautiful, and very green.

"I took some inspiration from the old SlingShot Squad base.  It's right here."  Unicorn opened up the ground.  "Choose a room, we live here now."