💓CHAPTER 20 {END}💓

AUTHOR pov

3 years has been many things happened such as Youngjae and Sharmila already married. And they had child. A boy one.

Y/N pov

"Can you guess what today it is?!" I questioned Mark.

We living together right now. And Mark always busy cause right now he is a popular idol with his friends. I think you guys already know what is their group name. Yes it is GOT7!!

"Saturday? Why are you ask?" He answer slightly forget what day it is today.

I frowned "Seriously?!" I kind of pissed of him. But I let it pass since he busy with his new comeback. BUT I REALLY REALLY PISSED OFF.

"It's okay" I sighed. "I'll go out right now. BYE!" I said to him.

I kicked the stone on my way. (OMW-MARK. THIS IS FOR MY LOVE!!) Poor those stone. I let my anger on that stone.

I walk and walk don't know where to go. I think I just go drink or eat somethings.

MARK pov

I made Y/N went out. So I have my time to decorate that place.

I take my car keys. Started the engine and straight to that place.

She thinks I forgot what day is today. I just want to surprise her.

I know if she mad or pissed she will back home at night like 6 or 7.

-skip to 6.30 pm-

Y/N pov

I go back home to see no one. I think he's not back home yet from his work. I thought he takes rest day.

Anyways I'll just go make myself ramen and go to sleep.

-After eating ramen-

I go upstairs to our room. I see sticky note attached to the mirror.

It wrote

'I know you are already back, I need you to wear dress that I prepared for you on the bed. Wear it! Or not I'll punish you! Ready in 30 minutes and go downstairs.

-Your wonderful boyfriend'

I look at the bed to see box that wrapped with floral paper.

I opened the box to see black dress that reached my knees with a pair of black high heels I think  it's about 7 inches. Jkjk

I ready like what he told. In 30 minutes. I kind of simple girl I think that's what Mark think of me.

I just wear not so heavy make- up. And do my hair curl a little bit at the end of hair.

I go downstairs, check to see if I leave anything. Nope. So I opened the door and locked it. I turn around and see Mark leaning near his car while smiling at me.

I smiling back at him and he told me to go inside but before that he cover my eyes with blindfold that I don't know where it comes from.

In the car, I only persuade him to give hint where to go but he only said secret. So I just give up and silently sit in passenger seats.

-After a long way-

The car stopped and I called Mark, it is silent. The truth is, Mark go to my side to open the car door. 😂.

He slowly bring to an unknown place. But I can feel this is a beach (Bitch?!😂 - taehyung bts) cause of feeling the sands under my feet. He lead me until we arrived and he sit me down on chair.

I feel excited feeling in me.

"You can open those" he tell me.

I opened my eyes want to adjust the light. I see me surrounding by beach. We are the only one here.

He look at me full with loving in his eyes. I love this feeling. I want it to be longer. No the end of this day.

He held my hands and say "Happy anniversary, Honey" he smiled.

Not knowing my eyes started to tear up. He look at me and use his finger to wipe my tears.

"I thought that you forgot it. I did not expect something like this. I kind of pissed off.." before I can continued my speech, he cut me off.

"Jagi, I think I should apologize to you. Because I made you mad. I want all of this to be surprised so I lied to you. But everything's going well now. So we should enjoy our night here. I'm sorry, honey" he explained while smiling apologetically(?).

"Yeah we should" I told him.

This time, we jokes around, we do some silly stuff, we eats and we ask each other questions.

Suddenly..

MARK pov

I stand up and got on my knees in front of her while holding a small box.

I look at her with loving eyes. She already cupped her mouth with his hands with tears in her eyes.

"Y/N, I know we have many resistance we need to go through since we first meet. When you were beaten by Momo. When I first help you. When you sick. When we started couple. When we has a detention together. Those are memorable moments that I have with you. We started couple when we under the fireworks. And now we under the moonlight.

Y/N will you be apart of my life forever? " I opened the box to see diamonds ring.

I feel nervous as heck right now. I feared of rejects. I don't like rejects. I wait for her answers.

"Yes!" She answered with tears stained her cheeks. I put the ring on her ring finger.

I pulled her in hugs and thank her again and again. I pulled away from hug.

I kiss her passionately under the moonlight. She kiss me back. I feel happy.

"I love you so much till I die" I told her. "I love you too so so much" she answer back smiling.

I feel my burdened lifted off my shoulders.

I want her.
I need her.

"Your mine, Nerd" I said to her.

She just giggled. I pull her in for another kiss.

THE END

=================

Hey guys, this is the last chapter. I'm so sad right now cause this is the last chapter. And this is not really good. I'll change how I wrote with my other books. I know I kind of disappointed you guys. I feel horrible. I'm truly sorry guys.

Don't forget to check out my other books. (shamelessly promote myself)

But if you want a special chapter you guys have to comments.

I'M SO SAD TBH. DON'T KNOW WHY!.

But you guys can give me support by read my other books. 'wink' 'wonk'.

Babye my Lil beryy!!!1!!1!!

-gotsvnbts