🤐CHAPTER 18🤐

Y/N pov

Today Mark will overnight at my house. Now already 8 in the morning. I wake up to bath and I want to buy groceries and snacks for our night😏. OK STOP WITH YOUR DIRTY MINDED. I wear this 🔝

Okay everything checks. ✔️

I rode my car and went to supermarket. I arrived there. I buy 8 packets of ramen. I LOVE FOODS! And some snacks with groceries.

I head back to my apartment. Mark will come at 6.00 p.m. Right now 3.30 p.m. I better be fast. I already plans everything from the start to the end. I'M SO EXCITED! I cook Ramen to eat just for me. I've never eat this so excited before. 😂

I finished my Ramen and put it in the sink. Noted for myself to do dishwashing. I go to my bedroom and bath. I wear my pyjama. That has banana all over the shirt. Like 🍌. Wat da hel!

To kill some times I scrolling down my phone. And watching TV. I wait and wait for him. Until a bell ring outside my apartment. I rushing towards the door. And open the door to meet with Mark's eyes. I stare at him. He stare at me too. Then I clear my throat.

We broke eye contact. I let him to come in. And mentally scold to myself for staring to long. He come in and settled his bag at my guest room.

"Hey what do you want for movies night?" I asked him. "I think you already planned 'it' " He said while smirk at me. I can feel inside me getting burn by his statement and his killer smile.

"Ouh did I make you blush, babe?" He added while teasing me. "N-nope." I said avoid his gaze. "pfthahaha haha.. I really make you blush. Hahaha" he laugh at me.

I stomped away from him and go to couch while sulking. "Did Y/N sulking with Markie?" he said with pouted.

How can I resist him if he like that? "Fine, I forgive you for this" I said.

"Yeayy!! Y/N-ie forgive Markie!" he hugged me tight. I REPEAT TIGHT! "Yah yah.. I can't - breathe" I said wanted to breath.

"Sowwy" he said giggling. "it's okay" I reply chuckling at his reaction.

We go to living room to watch the movies. He said we should watch the new Avengers:End Game. I haven't watch that tho😭. So I just agree with him.

I still watching cause I want to accompany Mark. But then I heard snoring beside me. I look my right side, I see he sleeping while his head put backward on the chair.

I see him so uncomfortable. So I decided to bring him to the guest room which is his room now.

I lift his right arm and put it on my shoulder. I support his back with my left arm. And bring him.. No basically I dragged him to his room.

When I reached his bed, I feel relieved. I throw him on the bed. I pull the blanket to cover him. I did not realized cause I'm so tired so I just collapsed beside him. To dreamland~

—————————————————————

Heyyo Lil berry,

I comeback with a new chapter which is 17 & 18.
No, I'm not dead.

I just stressed out about the exam.
RN I just need to wait for the result.

Bye bye 'wink wonk'

@gotsvnbts