😇CHAPTER 2😇

BTW did you know who I'm going to meet??!!!..
My best friends' SHARMILA AND ADAM!!!!!KYAAAAAA!!! I don't meet them so long time. So basically we know each other since in the diaper. It starts when im 10 years old...

FLASHBACK

I usually went to the park to play every evening by myself. You know I'm a loner cuz my "friends" leave me alone.. so back to the story.. so this time I went a little bit late. I saw 2 children on the swings.. talk to each other.. laugh together like them telling jokes... So I sighed but A LITTLE BIT louder... They hear me. they came to me and ask.
Adam: Do you wanna play together??
Me: THAT'S GREAT!!
Sharmila: Ok let's go to sliding.

Since that happens we get closer to each other till now. 

END OF FLASHBACK

So that's why I so excited to meet them. Suddenly they're a pair of the arm around my waist. I just about to hit whoever touch me... WHEN

Sharmila: I MISS YOU SO MUCH Y/N
Adam: We miss you!!
Me: OMG I thought that someone wants to touch me. 'Hit Sharmila's arm' Don't you dare to that.
Sharmila: 'pout' SOWWYY
Adam: EWW.. doesn't cut-

BELL RINGGGG~~

Adam didn't have finish his sentences but already ring ~~ (A/N: RING RING DONG DING DING DONG DING.. OK ILL STOP)

Adam: Why its have to interrupt me.. 'shaking his head' 'sigh'
Sharmila: So KAJA!!😄
Me: Shhh. Can you low your voice a little bit Mila.?
Sharmila: Opss hehe.😅
Adam: 'shaking his head non-stop'😑

BTW I already get my schedules and locker before I attend this school. Oh, me and my friends gonna be in the same class except for PE cause they don't have😣.. so right now I'm with my BFF to go to class. Also the same silent treatment at the corridor. I just sat at the back of class besides window. I like the view.
The teacher comes in..

Teacher: Good Morning everyone
Class: Good morning Sir
Teacher: So I heard that someone has transferred.. 'look at me' Can you please introduce yourself.. come to the front.
Me: 'stand up lazily' Anyeonghaseyo Jeon Y/n imnida. Please take car-
Until someone interrupted and kick the door...

Continued

--------------------------------
Edited
Does someone come to that class ???
Who do you think it will be??

Sorry short chapter
Stay tuned for the next chapter
400 words

Your Author
@gotsvnbts