😽CHAPTER 13😽

Author notes: SO GUYS I CHECKED MY PREVIOUS CHAPTER. YOUNGJAE ALSO LIKE Y/N (CH 5) SO I WILL MAKE YOUNGJAE POV SOON.

Mark pov

1 week later

Right now Y/N in coma. It is already a week but Y/N not wake up yet. News about Y/N got bullied and goes to hospital already spread out at school. Her parents and her friends just got home from visit her. They want to change their clothes and brought food for us. I already know her parents by just look at them.. they are my parent's friend. They also opened a company like my parent. If you ask about Momo.. She already got suspended from school. also the doctor said..

FLASHBACK

doctor: Are you related to patient?
Me: Yes, i-i'm her b-boyfriend.
doctor: i have a bad news for you.
Me:ok..
doctor: MAYBE She will not remember anything but still there is memory when she was childhood.
Me: NO!
doctor: I'm sorry but there is nothing we can do unless she recollect her memory by herself. 'patted my shoulder' 'leave me alone'
Me: 'broke down' W-why? she will not remember me. she will not recognize me.

END OF FLASHBACK

I sit beside her bed. looking at her sleeping peacefully. she is so innocent when she sleep. i trully sorry for what I did to her. When she wake up I'll make it up with her if she remember me. i feel sleepy... so I sleep beside her while holding her hands.

Y/N pov

Where am I? Am I in heaven? I see someone standing beside pond. I walk closer and closer to see my grandmother. I miss her. she is the one who always hear my problems. but she already dead. In here I want to take this chance to hug her and thank her so much. Tear started to fallen from my eyes. Right now I'm infront her. How much that I miss her face.

Grandmother: Y/N why are you here?
Me: Is that really you?!
grandmother: of course it is me
me: I miss you grandma 'run and hug her' 'we start to cry together'
grandmother: I miss you too. But you have to do something important.
Me: What grandma? 'sniffed'
grandmother : Go in that pond. You will belong to where you are.
Me: I want to go with you. I don't want to leave you again.
Grandmother: I can't because I choose this way. To dead. But you have a chance to live. So use your chance get someone to love you. I always see you up here. I see this guy like you. This guy name is Mark.
Me: Alright grandma. I'll go. Take care. 'another hug'
Grandmother: Good choice. Go now. bye.
me: 👋

I woke up from dream and i feel tears stained at my cheek. I look beside me to see..

_______________________________________

Hey guys. I know this chapter kind of emotional. So stay tuned for next chapter. Next chapter only youngjae pov. bye 👋

YOUR AUTHOR
@gotsvnbts