🖤32🖤

Naomi's pov
Kenneth was a bad ass he always want to turn flips in shit inside me but on the other hand my baby girl Kennedy ouuu she's so precious & calm she loves mommy already . I've really been so at peace since leon did my dirty work ugh talk about happiness this feels so much better than having a million dollars getting rid of TAMIA AND HER SNITCH ASS BROTHER IS SUCHA A RELIEF . "NAOMI DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR THINGS ?" jaliyah screamed up the stairs "yea " i responded walking down the steps i was moving out of my sisters home into my new apartment. Leon didn't wanna go back to louisiana so i offered him to stay with me he accepted my offer .
30 minutes later we are at my apartments

everything was empty but i had wanted to see what was up with tamia and her brother so i had texted kenzo and act concerned Imessage Me- Please tell tamia the following: I never meant to hurt you

Imessage
Me- Please tell tamia the following:
I never meant to hurt you. Please forgive me.
My actions may have caused our bodies to be separated but our soul will always together with each other. I am sorry for being so rude, please forgive me.
I sincerely Apologize for whatever I have done with you, was not the right state of mind. I hope you can forgive me. I would like to know you that like our friendship there is nothing another thing in this world and I would do anything to make it up. I am truly sorry & promise you that it will never happen again. I love you my BFF.
You know that between us you are the mature one and I am stupid. Everything I have done up to this point was not intended to hurt you, but I am terribly sorry buddy by doing so. Forgive me buddy, you know me, I always do these stupid things, but it is also true that I can't live without talking to you my BFF.

Kenzo❤️🖇- that was beautiful, but tamia is in a coma she's really hurt you should come see her even though she's sleep she can hear you

Me- what about troy & i can't right now i'm on bedrest just tell her when she wakes up

Kenzo❤️🖇- troy um died sadly ...... ik mia will be broken they were like a married couple they always were together

me - damn ☹️

read at 1:30
_________________________________
Honestly i could care lesssss  but hearing that she did not die ERKED my soul ..... UGHHHHHH