Grace didn't have time to sit in front of a TV as she was more into reading books. Jacob liked to read but not as much his sister did. Stiles didn't like that at all so after learning about it, the next day he brought a bunch of things for them to watch and of course he had to start with Star Wars as it was his favorite movies.

What surprise to Stiles was that Jacob enjoyed the boxset more than Grace did. Now if he wanted to bond with Jacob over something then he'll just pick Star Wars that will be a good start to a friendship he knew him and Jacob will have soon.

Twilight was the movie Jacob hated. Stiles brought the movies over as some joke, though the young vampire didn't find it funny as Grace did. He snatched it right out of Stiles' hands and snapped it in half before throwing it away in the trash. Grace found the whole amusing watching her brother get pissed over some movie. Stiles though learn to never manage anything about Twilight in front of Jacob and he should be fine.

Another thing Stiles had to remember now that summer was over is Allison, he had to work out how he was going to tell her all about Grace and Jacob, she had to know before anyone else, after all, it's got to do with her more than it has to do with anyone else.  

✰⁎✴⋆✾✡⁎⁎

"Why didn't Grace come and pick me up from the airport?" Sirena asked Jacob as she followed behind him to the elevator, well it was like she was running after him as he was walking to fast for her liking. She didn't even have time to look around the building because of him.

"Because I wanted to." he looked over his shoulder at her and smirked. "What's wrong don't you enjoy my compy?"

No, she didn't not right now as he hadn't said more than about two words to her when he picked her up. Grace was better than him, in fact, anyone was better than Jacob at the moment.

Ignoring his question, she asked. "Are you sure Grace never made you come?"

Jacob shook his head and pressed the up button on the elevator. "What makes you think that?"

"Because you Jac haven't said much to me, I thought you would be happy to see me."

Nobody said anything until the elevator doors opened she watched at what number he pushed before she talked again.

"It makes me think you don't want me here."

"I want you here as much as Grace does," Jacob told her. "I'm sorry if I made you feel like I didn't. I just haven't been in the talking mood tonight, I've got a lot on mind."

"Is it because you've learned you and Grace have your own doppelgangers?"

Before Jacob could answer someone stopped the elevator doors from closing by putting their hand out to stop it. Jacob cursed when he noticed who had stepped right inside, they didn't seem to notice the other two as they turned to face the front and pressed the button to their floor.

Sirena leaned closer to Jacob keeping the eyes on the persons back. "Is that who I think it is?"

Jacob nodded. "Yeah." Allison Argent also known as Grace's doppelganger. "It just had to be our luck that we lived in the same building."

"Oh, this is awesome," Sirena said a little to loudly for Jacob likely he wanted to put his hand over her mouth just to get her to stop.

It even caught the said girl in front of them attention she glanced over her shoulder at them. First, her eyes went to Sirena who smiled and gave her a little wave. She then glanced at Jacob only to narrow her eyes at him probably thinking he was Stiles.

He couldn't have been happier when the elevator stopped he grabbed both Sirena suitcase and the witches hand and pushed past Allison to get out the elevator. If he didn't drag his friend out the elevator then she would have stayed talking to the Argent girl.

Allison watched both of them until the doors closed.

"This must be exciting for you?" Sirena once again had to walk faster. "I bet you and Grace never this would happen when you both here?"

"It's annoyed that's what it is." Grace would disagree with him. "I think this is someone's way of messing with us."

Sirena shook her head only Jacob would think someone was out to get him.

Jacob opened the door to the apartment, letting his friend go in first. He nearly crashed into her back when she suddenly came to a stop and said something that sounded like 'oh my god' he wasn't sure.

Looking past Sirena he saw Stiles sitting on the couch with his laptop resting on his leg he was more interested in what was on his screen to take notice of the girl who was staring at him with a weird smile on her face, if she didn't stop then she was going to freak the boy out.

Jacob shook his head at his friend before making his way over to Stiles. "Shouldn't you be a home in your bed? Since you've got school tomorrow." he sat down beside him.

Stiles rolled his eyes not taking his eyes away from the screen. "You do know I'm a teenager, not a child?"

"In my eyes, you're a child."

Stiles looked away from the screen of his laptop to glance at Jacob, the vampire had a stupid smile on his face that Stiles' matched. "You must see yourself as a child in your own eyes when you look in the mirror."

Jacob opened then closed his mouth having no idea what to say to that comeback. The vampire and the human glanced away from one another when someone laughing got their attention.

At the same time, the two of them snapped their heads towards Sirena. While one glared slightly at the witch the other one looked confused.

"Who's that?" Stiles asked Jacob, not taking his eyes from the girl standing in the middle of the room.

"That is Sirena." Jacob stood back up giving his friend a dark look. "She is the witch we told you about."

"She's a witch?" By the look on Stiles' face, he didn't believe the girl standing there in front of them was a witch.

"I can show you some magic if you like," Sirena spoke up. "How about I give Jacob a headache that will last for days."

"Nobody will be doing anything to hurt Jacob," Grace said when she walked into the room, looking between the three of them. "Jac I need to speak with you." she never waiting for a reply before she headed to her room.

"You two kids behave." Jacob patted Stiles on the head who slapped his head away. He gave Sirena a look to behave not really trusting her alone with Stiles.

Sirena waited until Grace bedroom door closed behind Jacob before she sat down beside the Stiles giving him another smile "So tell me how did you get messed up in all this drama?"