THIRTY FOUR | NEW LIFE

Start from the beginning

"Alright, just let me get Micah" she said trying to move past him.

"Nah he's sleep and it's late" Ron shook his head, "I'll drop him off in the morning"

"So you're really kicking me out? At midnight?"
Marley managed to get out of her burning throat.

She really didn't want to cry, however the way Ron had switched up so easily scared her.

"Yeah, I am" he said, passing her her jacket, "You don't want this, I'm not gonna force it. And matter of fact" he dug into his pocket and pulled back a few hundreds, "Here, never say I didn't do anything for you"

Marley didn't take the money, so he stuffed it into her jacket pocket instead, next opening the front door. Marley couldn't believe Ron was treating her this way, and never thought he would take the news of her wanting to abort it so angrily. She thought that's what men wanted, especially men like Ron who were busy and important, and traveled multiple times a year. He could have anybody he wanted, however she didn't realize all he wanted was her.
Marley grabbed her things, and sadly left out of the apartment.
Once she was out into the hallway she turned to face Ron once more, however he slammed the door in her face. Even for Ron that was cold, and Marley felt every bit of it. She didn't know how to feel, because apart of what was growing inside of her was hers too. She was the one who had to put her life on hold not Ron, and he would never know the fear she had. She sucked up her tears and turned away, and wondered was she making the right decision.

                               ARMANI

"Mom, your hair looks perfect. Stop worrying" Armani said as she brushed her waves out a little more, "I ain't Gustavo, I did my best"

"No, no it's fine. I'm just obsessing" Jocelyn said as she played with it herself, creating volume as she shook it out with her finger tips.

"Mom it's not even your birthday. It's Muh's" Armani laughed, as she immediately began to clean her section as always.

"Yeah I know, but his whole family is going to be there. Your grandmother, uncles, they will never let me live down twenty years ago" she let out a deep breath and then stood to her feet.

"You mean when I was born?" Armani raised her brow, "Glad to know I'm the awkward topic"

"I mean they love you now, it's me they hate" Jocelyn assured her daughter.

Armani just shook her head and laughed, and said her goodbyes to her mom as she paid her for her services and went about her day. Since she wasn't in Camden at the moment, Jocelyn was desperate to get her hair styled for Big Muh's party. Armani didn't understand why her mom was so pressed, but definitely didn't refuse her appointment when she showed up to the shop. Muh's party was the next day, and everyone was anticipating the huge event filled with fun and family. Muh still had no idea, so it was even better that everything was going as planned.

"Armani, you got a sew in next" Tasha, one of the stylists said as she walked pass, "She specifically requested you"

Armani nodded as she took a sip of her water, and decided to take a quick bathroom break before she started another head. She had a few more hours left, and would be relieved when K-Dot pulled up to scoop her. Her license suspension was almost over, and she was counting down the days when she could finally drive her own car which was parked in Muh's garage.

After taking a quick break Armani returned to the floor of the salon, only to stop the second she saw who was in her chair.

"Bitch you really got some nerve" Armani spat as she walked up on Sequoia.