FOURTEEN|A PURE LOVE

ARMANI

"Alright mom, so I'm going to need you to teach me how to do highlights. I suck at them, but I have to learn if I'm going to do this hair thing for real" Armani said talking her mom's head off about hair. After giving K-Dot's advice a chance to seep in, she really began to come around to the idea of doing hair for a side gig. There was plethora of hair stylists on Instagram that were making money, and she told herself she could do what they did with her eyes closed.

"Its easy Armani, but yeah I'll teach you when you come back to the shop, the girls miss you ya'know" Jocelyn said talking about the workers at the shop.

"Tell them I miss them too" she smiled, "I'll come visit, soon"

"Alright everybody gather around"

Hearing Nico's voice, Armani looked up from her seat as her brother called everyone to the center of the kitchen that was damn near as big as a restaurant. Jocelyn and her arose from their seats and began to make their way closer to hear the news of the night. Armani was still hoping to see K-Dot, but after he was a no show she figured maybe he got caught up in other plans or would just come chill at the after party. Either way, she actually enjoyed the giddy feeling she was experiencing as she couldn't wait to sneak somewhere in the fabulous home and rock his world while the rest of party went on. Little did she know, she would actually be getting a surprise.

"So, first off I want to thank all of my beautiful family and friends for being here tonight. Ya'll look great" Nico started off.

"Awww thanks Bro" Ron shouted out being silly.

Nico rolled his eyes as he continued, "Many, well all of you should know my woman, Azure baby where you at?"

Azure waved in the crowd and he ushered her over, as she held Fate in her arms. The three were beautiful, and looked like a happily family.

"I'm not going to waste any time with this. In front of everyone, I wanted to declare my devotion to you. For you are not just any love, but a pure love. And while you aren't technically my first love, you are my most honest love. A love that holds no boundaries, no grudges, no faults, you have created the man that everyone sees today as strong, responsible, smart - all things people don't know you have instilled in me"

Armani couldn't help but tear up at her brother's words as she was fixated on both him and Azure, as he held her hand and gazed at her with all the love in the world. Oh how she, and everyone other woman in the room yearned for that.

"And in the beginning, I fucked up everybody knows that" he said making a few people laugh, "But you didn't leave, and I thank you for that. Because without you, and without Fate, I wouldn't be where I am today. And to honor the mother of my kids, I want to ask you...in front of everyone....to be my wife"

Nico pulled out a black velvet box out of his back pocket, next flashing the huge rock that caused Azure's watery eyes to widen.

"Damn" Jocelyn whispered, "That shit is a custom David Yerman princess cut" she said spotting it right away.

"Mom, shhh" Armani giggled, watching as everyone anticipated Azure's answer.

"Yes! Yes!" She cried, "Of course"

Everyone was head over heels for the young lovers, as they all erupted in excitement for the couple.

"Hold up, hold up" Big Muh said over everyone, catching something no one else did, "Did you say Kids?"

Azure smiled, and Nico gave her a knowing look.

"That was the other surprise" Nico scratched the back of his head, "We're having another baby"