Epilogue

There were no more what if's and why can'ts because you had everything that you could want

There were no more what if's and why can'ts because you had everything that you could want. You're worries were over the moment the two of you said I do. 

{6 years later}

"TOM, WHERE ARE ANNA'S SHOES! SHE WILL ONLY WEAR THOSE REMEMBER!" You shouted through the house to your husband that was trying to calm down the 3 year old boy crying on the floor. You were trying to get Anna Kate to go to her first day of kindergarten. 

"I'M TRYING TO FIND THEM! HOLD ON!" 

Throughout the six years that you had been together you had been in three more Marvel movies, finally gained a little sister through one of the other movies (Lexi Rabe), and had two beautiful children Anna Kate Holland and Thomas Stanley Holland Jr. You were the happiest you could ever be. After the night of your wedding day you didn't think it could get any better, but somehow it did. 

"Found them." Tom comes jogging into Anna's room. "Junior is not a happy camper today, that is for sure." 

"I'm sorry babe. We can drop her off then him and have the day to ourselves." You got up from your position on the floor by Anna. You and Tom kissed. It felt like you had been so stressed lately that you didn't have time for each other. 

"Ewwww." You heard the little girls say with a disgusted look on her face. 

"What are you ewwwing over there missy?" Tom playfully ran after Anna. She was already running down the hallway giggling her head off. This was the life you always wanted. Even when you doubted it, deep down you knew this is what you wanted. You smiled watching the two play around on the floor. Both trying to win a tickle battle. You hear Junior in the other room and go to him. 

"Hey, there baby." You cooed towards the toddler walking towards you. "You ready to go to daycare today?" You said as you picked him up off the ground. 

"Yeah, mommy." 

"Alright, sissy is ready too so let's go okay?"

"Okay." He replies resting his head on your shoulder. You couldn't help but smile at the picture in front of you. "Let's go kids. That includes you too Tom. You big kid." Anna quickly gets up off the ground and runs towards her backpack by the door. 

"Ready mommy!" She says with the biggest smile on Earth. 

"Wait, did you eat breakfast?" You gave her a concerned look. She didn't respond which gave you your answer then and there. "Well we need to grab something before we go then."

"ICE CREAM!" She shouts running towards the freezer. How can one little person have this much energy you thought.

"Nope not today. I don't need Mrs. Caitlyn to come and tell me that you were crazy today." Caitlyn wasn't your assistant anymore but you were still great friends. Just like you and Tom were best friends. Anna Kate and Brooks, her little boy, were best friends. They were born on the exact same day and if you lived closer to them you were sure they would be inseparable. Caitlyn always picked the kids up from school and took them to the park. You had work so you couldn't pick Anna up right after school. 

"Okay." She looked down with sad eyes. 

"Here, eat this." You gave her a chocolate granola bar. "You should be good till lunch now." 

"Thank you mommy." 

"You're welcome babydoll." You say as you lead her to the door again. 

"Here let me take him from you." Tom offered.

"Thanks." You accepted the offer. "You are getting very big mister." You said to Junior and he just giggled. 

"Let's go love. Don't want to be late now do we." Tom opened the door for the family.

"Yeah, especially not on the first day of school." You replied. The little family got into the car. You put Junior behind you and Anna behind Tom on the driver side. Everybody was happy in the car. 

"I don't know what you meant by Junior not being in a good mood. Look how happy he his." You said looking back at your little man. 

"Well he wasn't earlier this morning." Your big man responded. "Who are we dropping off first?"

"Junior then Anna Kate. She is closer to work so we can just drop her off then get coffee then off to set." You replied. You were working on another Marvel movie. It would have been your fifth one. This one was about the Stark's after Tony's death. There would be a few different scenes with Robert in them so you got to see him a lot still. Peter Parker was still Anna Kate's love interest in the movie so you were with Tom all day. 

After about a good ten minute drive, you arrived at the first stop of the morning. Junior's daycare.

"Alright buddy. Let's go." You get out of the car and unbuckle him from his seat. You set him on the ground and hold his hand while he waddles by you on the ground towards the door. You drop him off and then it was time for you to take Anna Kate to kindergarten. 

"Are you ready for your first official day of school, Anna?" You got your phone out to record the 5 year olds answer. 

"No." She said bluntly.

"What why not?"

"Because I want to stay with mommy and daddy today." She sadly said.

"I'm sorry sweet girl but you have to go. Brooks is going to be there. You are going to be in the same class as him. Doesn't that make it better?"

"I guess." She said. You stopped recording and you had gotten to her school. Both you and Tom got out of the car and hugged her goodbye. 

"We will see you after school okay?"

"Okay."

"We love you tons."

"I love you 3,000." You started tearing up. From all of the times that she was with Downey she had learned to say that and every time it made you cry. 

"Hey look there is Brooks." You pointed towards the brown headed boy walking towards the door. 

"BROOKS!" She screamed. Her brown curls bouncing while she ran towards the little boy. 

"ANNA!" He yelled back and ran towards her. They met each other in the middle with a hug. You and Tom admired the two as the grabbed each others hand and walked towards the door. Anna turned around and wave quickly then turned back towards Brooks. 

"Were we like that?" You asked Tom looking at his handsome face.

"Probably." He looked at you with his big brown eyes. You hugged him.

"Let's go. I want some coffee. I swear they make me more tired everyday." You said and Tom just laughed and open the car door for you and got in. You were still admiring him when he was getting in the car.

"What?" He asked when he had gotten buckled up and ready to go.

"Nothing, I just love you." 

"I love you too." The two of you leaned in and kissed. Soon enough you were on your way to get coffee and start the day over with your husband. Nothing could have been better. 

{T H E    E N D}