Chapter 14

|Things can be different in another world

|Things can be different in another world. Would things have been different if I did something else?|

You stood there in shock. You couldn't believe your eyes. You look down at the ring. It was the most beautiful thing ever. Everyone was screaming and yelling at the top of their lungs. You were trying to make words come out of your mouth but all you could do was stare at him and smile. 

"Y/N? You okay there?"

"Yes." 

"Good, I got worried."

"No, I mean yes. Yes, I will marry you!" 

"Really!" He gets off the ground. You literally jump into his arms and hug him so tight. When you let go he slides the ring onto your finger. "SHE SAID YES!" He screams so loud to the crowd. You forgot that they were all standing there looking at the two of you. You turned to look at them in Tom's arms. You were smiling like an idiot!

"WE ARE GETTING MARRIED BITCHES!!!" You laughed and people cheered and laughed with you. 

"Well I need to continue the concert. We have about 3 more songs left then I can get back to my boyfriend over here."

"Fiance!" He corrected you. 

"Yes, fiancé sorry." 

"Thank you!" He smirks at you.

"Alright, now you leave so I can get work done."

"Alright alright." He says as he throws his hands up in defense. He walks off stage and you start to continue again.

{One hour later}

"Thank you so much for coming! This has been the best night ever and I am glad you get to experience with me." You said as you finished your last song. You were unbelievably excited and happy about how this night went. 

The crowd screamed and you took a bow. You waved and left the stage. Tom was waiting at the stairs for you. You used to steps then jumped to the bottom to him. You just wanted to be in his arms because you didn't know when the next time you would be able to in the next 2 months. 

"Hey darling." He said once you were in his arms.

"Hi." You responded. 

"I missed you so much. I know that it has only been like 2 days but I couldn't wait for this."

"How long have you been planning this?" 

"Well it's been about a month. When I got you back from Harrison. I knew that I could never let you go and had to be with you for the rest of my life. I want to keep you safe and never let anyone harm you. So I actually planned this whole elaborate thing to propose to you but then you told me you were going on tour. That is why I was upset because I didn't want to wait 2 months before I asked you and I didn't know how I was going to do it. So I talked with Caitlyn. She apologized but I told her that this was the best thing for you and I knew that you were excited. We talked about how I would fly out to the see the first concert but not let you see me. I wanted to surprise you and I am glad I did. You should have seen your face! It was priceless! You were so surprised." He was beaming about his plan. You loved that he had planned this elaborate thing out for you and you felt bad the you ruined the first plan.