Chapter 9

Warning: Mention and talk about suicide! 

listen before I go- Billie Eilish

|Things can be different in another world. Would things have been different if I did something else?|

"Don't take that serious. They just want to get in your head." Haz stated and tried to calm you down some. Maybe he was right. They won't harm you. It was just some little joke. There was no way that you were going to be in harms way. You had already been through some pretty bad stuff. Things couldn't get worse then they already were right?

"Yeah your probably right! I won't worry about it." The rest of the ride you listened to music and sang along. You started to get a few new ideas for new songs and decided that you were going to start writing the down so you wouldn't forget them. 

{Time Skip- One Week} 

It has been a week since the Avengers Endgame Premier. The movie was doing super well and you were getting so much positive feedback from it. It made you feel good that you were making people happy again. You felt a lot better about yourself after these last couples weeks. Your self confidence sky rocketed from where it was and you were on cloud nine. The only thing that made that damper was the notes that you had been getting since that person told you to watch your back. It was started to scare you. They had something to do with your relationship with Tom because the notes included him in them. 

You will never be good enough for Tom. I should just kill you now.

If you don't stop, soon I will put a stop to you.

Tick tock your time to stop is running out.

The next time you touch him, you are DEAD!

The notes just kept getting creepier and scarier. The other day you went on a walk and a car drove by and through a brick towards you out the window. The lucky part about that was that they totally missed and it landed right in front of you. These death threats were real and you didn't know what to do. You didn't want to bring anyone into this but it was bad. There was a knock on the door that brought you out of you train of thought. You were scared at what might happen if you open the door. Security wouldn't let anyone up that I didn't know right? You slowly got up and walked to the door. You didn't really want to open it but you know that it couldn't be bad. You open the door and a smiling Tom on the other side.

"TOM!" You jump right into his arms. You were relived. You didn't want it to be a person that was going to hurt you. You held onto Tom so tight that he couldn't breathe.

"Hey darling, um you're crushing me." 

"Ohh, sorry." You immediately let go and pull him inside and lock both locks on your door. 

"Y/n are you okay? You are kinda acting strange."

"Ummm..." You were hesitant to tell him. You didn't want to bring him into this if he didn't need to be. He was very worried though because you never really were scared of leaving you door unlocked. Tom deserved to know what was going on. "Well, the other day at the premier something happened while I was leaving."