Chapter 10

Already Gone (cover)- Sleeping at Last (yes it is a guy singing but pretend

Already Gone (cover)- Sleeping at Last (yes it is a guy singing but pretend. if it bothers you listen to the original with Kelly Clarkson but I like the music for the cover.)

|Things can be different in another world. Would things have been different if I did something else?|

{Your POV}

You woke up the next morning with no Tom in bed. You weren't worried. He might have had something to do that he forgot to tell you about. You walked out to the kitchen and find a note that says your name on it. He probably left it for you. 

Dear love,

I know that you aren't taking my threats serious but you will soon darling. You won't see it coming. If you want the people you love to be okay you need to be with me. You need to leave him and be my girlfriend, my wife at that. I love you darling and you deserve better than him.

XOXO,

Your Lovely Menace ❤️

Now that is a cruel joke. You called Tom to yell at him because you couldn't believe that he left you that note. After it rang a couple of times he picked up. 

"Good morning love! How did you sleep? I am sorry I wasn't there when you woke up. I had to go to an interview this morning."

"THOMAS STANLEY HOLLAND!? WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU LEAVE ME A NOTE LIKE THAT?!"

"Like what? I didn't leave you a note. What are you talking about darling?"

"TOM I GOT THIS NOTE AN-AND I CAN'T BREATHE RIGHT NOW. OH MY GOD I MIGHT PASS OUT. I AM SO SCARED AT THE MOMENT." You started to hyperventilate and that is definitely not good. 

"Calm down darling. I will be there as soon as possible. I am leaving right now." He didn't hang up yet but you could hear him talking to the interviewer and telling them that he had to leave immediately and that he was super sorry. "I'm on my way darling!" Then he ends the call. 

You are so scared and you felt like your senses were heightened. You heard something come from the bathroom. You walked towards the bathroom and down the hall. The sound stopped when you go closer. You opened the door and walked in. Then everything went black!

{Tom's POV} 

After about 30 minutes of driving, I finally got to the apartment. When I got down the hallway that she was on, her door was open. This can't be good. I get ready to fight and walk in. I try to stay as quiet as I can as I walk through the living room scared of what might happen next. I see a note on the kitchen counter. It has my name on it so I picked it up and opened it. 

Tom, 

           I thought you would like to know that I took my precious Y/N with me today. We are perfect together and I know that she will love me one day the same way. Don't come looking for us because if you do... well let's just say that I will kill her. If I can't have her then nobody can! And you might be thinking, "Who is this person? What made them do this?" Well the first answer I am not going to tell but the second one... she is mine and is made to be with me. Don't look for us because you won't find us!