0|0

"I don't want to be with you anymore, Hayden," She said, avoiding my gaze.

   When the words passed her lips, I felt my body go rigid.

   "W-what?"

   "You heard me," She rolled her eyes. "This just isn't working out between us. Our relationship is so safe. I'm getting bored. I need something exciting, Hayden."

   I felt my eyes sting, but I blinked the tears away. "I-I can change, Angel. I promise I'll do better for you."

   "Don't you get it?!" She shouted causing my eyes to widen. "I don't want you! I didn't want you in the first place! I wasted enough time with this shitty relationship, I'm tired."

   "You don't want me..." I trailed off. Her words hit me like a boulder.

   "No I don't. I was faking it. Okay? You always looked so lonely and I thought it'd be nice to play around with you for a bit. I didn't expect you to be such a clingy bïtch," She brushed her hair out of her face. "I made a mistake. After this I don't want to see you, I don't want to talk to you and I don't want to have anything to do with you!"

   Tears were now running down my face. I stepped towards her and she took as step back. "Don't do this to me, Evangeline. I love you."

   "Shut up!" She exclaimed, moving further away from me. "I don't love you, Hayden."

   "You said you loved me-"

   "I lied. I don't love you."

   "I don't believe you," I said, my voice cracking.

   "That's your fucking problem then," She scowled. "Just leave me alone, Hayden. What we had... was nothing. Get that in your head."

   "Goodbye, Hayden."

   Each step she took as she walked away from me, my heart was breaking.

♡♡♡

what do you think of hayden?

what are your thoughts on evangeline?

i hope you're enjoying the book so far ^_^