Lauren grabbed the man by his throat and pinned him up against the wall as she choked him. Lauren smirked behind her bandana seeing the man desperately trying to desperately pry her hold off, try to reach the floor giving the fact that Lauren was pinning him, the exasperated gasps for air, and the fear in the man's eyes as he looked down at blood thirsty green eyes.

"Now I don't want to make this difficult. So I'm gonna ask again... what the hell is going on here? And who the fuck are you?", Lauren growled more devious this time as she let go of the man who only fell on his butt and gasped violently to get air back into his lungs.

"M-my name is Rick. I live in the city in a nice condo. I work as construction worker. I was taken by these guys, I had no idea who they were but one of them had some mark on there arm and the other I can't remember. They brought me to some basement and there were tons of other people in there. Then some older man walked in and told us that we have been brought to him to work for him at a good price. All he told us to do was move a crap ton of boxes into the trucks one by one. However, if we refused his offer or decided to get lazy and not work then he'd kill us. We've been at this for a good few hours.", Rick explained.

"Any idea what's in those boxes?", Lauren asked curiously.

"No idea. It's some pretty heavy shit though.", Rick huffed thinking about how sore he'll be from carrying so much weight.

"Alright how much is this guy paying you?", Lauren asked.

"He said he's paying 50k to everyone. Why?", Rick questioned.

"Look I'm willing to double that if you do something for me.", Lauren said.

"What do you want?", Rick asked.

"I want you to bring me a box of that cargo.", Lauren stated.

"What?! Are you insane?! He'll kill me!", Rick gasped.

"Shut up you idiot! Now listen to me! If you bring me just one stupid box I'll pay you a 100k and even help you escape this fucking shady work. What do you say?", Lauren bribed.

It took Rick a minute before rolling his eyes and standing back up, "Fine I'll do it."

"Excellent. Just bring it back here.", Lauren smirked.

Rick nodded and went back out into the storm of people rummaging around to get every box loaded onto the several trucks that continuously kept pulling in to receive the cargo. Lauren poked her head out to look around. She growled at the sight she saw. The Cabello leader literally had these people under his rath and fear. I mean not that Lauren was any different and could have anyone under her power, but never have them working hours on end just to load up some stupid boxes.

"Hey! Who the fuck are you?!", a deep voice roared from behind Lauren.

She quickly turned around and quickly got an arrow that was merely close from hitting her right through her forehead. Only then to catch a throwing knife that was about to hit her straight in the stomach. Lauren acted quickly and threw the arrow down and used the newly acquired pocket knife and grabbed her own to only throw both of the perfectly at the two guys that stood before her in the shoulders.

Both of the grunting in pain and falling on their knees. God did it feel amazing to have her victims bow down to their angel before death due them part. Of course as much as Lauren wanted to savior this moment she has to act quick. So Lauren walked over, pulling the knives out of the men's shoulders, only to drive the knives into the men's heads. Their blood splurging everywhere on the walls on the ally, the ground, and on Lauren's clothes and skin. Lauren chuckled devilishly then pulled out the knives again. She carved her initials into the dead corpses' skin and  stabbed one of the bodies with the old pocket knife and put her own back in her back pocket.